The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm about as negative as they come but all this 'it's over' talk is pure nonsense, yes the pendulum has swung back in their favour but only slightly and I still think we've got about a 40/45% chance to get that 4th spot.

Hmmm.....

Mate, you can't win games by not having shots on target.

Negativity based on the detail sadly

Last edited:
how embarassing letting peps waterboy beat us to 4th

shocking

we are regressing at an alarming rate

Woolwich no offence are crap

man u and chelsea rolled over when i know they wouldnt for us

they dont even have a decent striker its embarassing

Don't worry, we will have all kinds of dodgy decisions going our way now to ensure the 'race for top 4' blockbuster is a broadcasting success.

Maybe they felt Woolwich needed a little boost today getting there, but we couldn't keep up our end of the bargain.

So we draw a game and we are just really ready to throw in the towel
bryan cranston coward GIF

I posted this on other thread but we now need to get 3 points from the Liverpool game,
Assuming Woolwich win all their games leading up to it we will be 5 points behind them going into the NLD if we don’t win at anfield, a draw is now no good to us,
We are relying on Woolwich dropping points at West Ham or Newcastle.
And that’s assuming we beat Leicester.
It’s out of our hands now

I posted this on other thread but we now need to get 3 points from the Liverpool game,
Assuming Woolwich win all their games leading up to it we will be 5 points behind them going into the NLD if we don’t win at anfield, a draw is now no good to us,
We are relying on Woolwich dropping points at West Ham or Newcastle.
And that’s assuming we beat Leicester.
It’s out of our hands now

Um no its not, we win all of our games and top 4 is ours.

Back
Top Bottom