The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s not over yet, but it certainly feels like it. Drop points at home to Leicester, then yes it’s over. We need to get the 3 points and prayer Westham get at least a point v Woolwich. Let’s hope they don’t lose just to spite us. Something tells me Newcastle away is where Woolwich drop points and potentially us away. That’s where we grab 4th if these cunts can pull themselves together

SUNDAY 1ST MAY​

• Tottenham Hotspur14:00Leicester City
  • West Ham United16:30Arsenal

SATURDAY 7TH MAY​

• Liverpool19:45Tottenham Hotspur

SUNDAY 8TH MAY​

• Arsenal14:00Leeds United

THURSDAY 12TH MAY​

SUNDAY 15TH MAY​

• Tottenham Hotspur12:00Burnley

MONDAY 16TH MAY​

• Newcastle United20:00Arsenal

SUNDAY 22ND MAY​

• Arsenal16:00Everton
  • Norwich City16:00Tottenham Hotspur

remember kanes reaction to that donkey emerson missing the one on one after kanes ridiculous through ball??? that reaction tells you everything about what the rest of the team think of the RWB...they are sick of him as hes fucking incompetent. hes a fucking morale killer just being out there and its clear as day. we are fucking finished if conte cant see this!

remember kanes reaction to that donkey emerson missing the one on one after kanes ridiculous through ball??? that reaction tells you everything about what the rest of the team think of the RWB...they are sick of him as hes fucking incompetent. hes a fucking morale killer just being out there and its clear as day. we are fucking finished if conte cant see this!

Does not excuse the overall dross.

Does not excuse the overall dross.
Perhaps I’m just pissed off after another typical Spurs game, but it’s the excuses that’s killing me.

Chavs and Utd are shit and didn’t show up against the goons but do against us.

Refs/PL are out to get us.

Goons are lucky.

Whilst all of the above may be true, winning games and playing well is what gets the reward, and we’re not doing that.

If we miss 4th, there’s no-one to blame but ourselves.

Perhaps I’m just pissed off after another typical Spurs game, but it’s the excuses that’s killing me.

Chavs and Utd are shit and didn’t show up against the goons but do against us.

Refs/PL are out to get us.

Goons are lucky.

Whilst all of the above may be true, winning games and playing well is what gets the reward, and we’re not doing that.

If we miss 4th, there’s no-one to blame but ourselves.
We are always expecting everyone else to help us out. Palace and Southampton do just that but then we can't perform like we want it. Fucking pathetic mentality.

I don't accept that at all.
you dont think they are human beings with emotions? was the same with winks in the team. the rest of them go to shit. when you got morale killers out there it goes to shit.

kanes reaction to that miss should've been noted by conte. never seen kane react like that, thats not a reaction to a miss, thats built up frustration coming out.

the players have to like and respect each other, they are meant to be going to war with each other, if they feel like one or two should not be on the same pitch as them its going to affect them. the clubs even posted clips of emerson practising crosses in training and it was awful..they have to see this day in day out then they are expected to go out on a weekend and get 3 points with him in the team.

you dont think they are human beings with emotions? was the same with winks in the team. the rest of them go to shit. when you got morale killers out there it goes to shit.

kanes reaction to that miss should've been noted by conte. never seen kane react like that, thats not a reaction to a miss, thats built up frustration coming out.

the players have to like and respect each other, they are meant to be going to war with each other, if they feel like one or two should not be on the same pitch as them its going to affect them. the clubs even posted clips of emerson practising crosses in training and it was awful..they have to see this day in day out then they are expected to go out on a weekend and get 3 points with him in the team.

Okay fine but it's providing excuses to the rubbish of the last 2 games, and it's not about the loss of position but the lack of desire and competence.

Shocking in my opinion.

Okay fine but it's providing excuses to the rubbish of the last 2 games, and it's not about the loss of position but the lack of desire and competence.

Shocking in my opinion.
i know. thats down to conte, hes not adapted to the sitaution of his only competent wing back getting injured. wing backs are vital in his system and hes playing incompetent ones, at least try lucas and berg there? it cant be any fucking worse! no shot on target in 180 mins says it all

I'm about as negative as they come but all this 'it's over' talk is pure nonsense, yes the pendulum has swung back in their favour but only slightly and I still think we've got about a 40/45% chance to get that 4th spot.

YES.

If they beat West Ham its done as they will 99% go into our game against them 5pts ahead. Even if we turned them over (unlikely given form now) i dont see them messing up in their final 2 games. Just hope West Ham dont pull a Chelsea and we wake up in time for next week.
If they get a result in Europe they ain’t gonna give a fuck about the league.

It's finished.

Probably. Me after the game:

The Simpsons Depression GIF

If they get a result in Europe they ain’t gonna give a fuck about the league.

Yes I’m not betting on those obsessed cunts to take points off Woolwich. I think they would genuinely see their team lose just to stop Spurs getting 4th. Although I think Woolwich can drop points against Newcastle away and obviously our game. We go on a run and start winning, we can grab 4th. Even affording to lose to Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom