Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We definitely need to stick with him, it will be born out as the right decision in the end but he’s making quite a lot of wrong decisions at the moment.
Levy will stick with him. The real question is does Conte nang around. He is only on an 18 month contract and he has no track record of longevity in any of his previous managerial jobs.

Didn't Harry take over a tired group with the 2 points in 8 games? I'm fucking sick of watching this turgid squad managed by negative dinosaurs. Conte is making Mourinho look like Keegan. I've fucking had enough of it. No fucking about I really think Redknapp would have more chance of getting us 4th. This hard love manager tactic ended with Ferguson. It simply does not work anymore.
Yes he did and he got a short term new manager uplift before hitting a wall because he had a shit side. It was only when he signed Palacios, Keane, Defoe and Chimbonda in January that we stabilised. This time we had a short term uplift followed by a shit January window.

Yes he did and he got a short term new manager uplift before hitting a wall because he had a shit side. It was only when he signed Palacios, Keane, Defoe and Chimbonda in January that we stabilised. This time we had a short term uplift followed by a shit January window.
I quite liked having a go at the opposition while Harry was around though. Regardless how shit the starting 11 seemed to be

Conte has had nothing but success for the past 10 years at multiple different clubs and we have a team that by almost every person's judgement outside of the moronic homers would say is not good enough and yet there are still some morons here ready to blame the top 5 elite manager and give the shit players a pass.

There have been some amazing displays of people ignoring facts and reality and believing a BS message lately- Trumpers, Brexit, Anti-Vaxxers etc. but this level of willful ignorance and stupidity might top the list.
I think he’s an amazing manager and he has my full support; but that doesn’t mean he’s beyond any criticism.

We don’t have a very good squad, that’s pretty clear. But he’s also getting some decisions wrong.

I think it’s ok to questions some of his tactics / selections without meaning you want him gone.

Every manager in history makes mistakes.

Conte has had nothing but success for the past 10 years at multiple different clubs and we have a team that by almost every person's judgement outside of the moronic homers would say is not good enough and yet there are still some morons here ready to blame the top 5 elite manager and give the shit players a pass.

There have been some amazing displays of people ignoring facts and reality and believing a BS message lately- Trumpers, Brexit, Anti-Vaxxers etc. but this level of willful ignorance and stupidity might top the list.

Having some shit players doesn't give Conte a free hit.

If you know you are weak in central midfield, why keep persevering with two. It would also put less pressure on people like Son defensively, which is another massive weakness, which helps expose our pretty meh LB's. And to a slightly lesser extent exposes our not so great RB's too.

He's making decisions that are exposing weaknesses at times, not helping mitigate them.

I think he’s an amazing manager and he has my full support; but that doesn’t mean he’s beyond any criticism.

We don’t have a very good squad, that’s pretty clear. But he’s also getting some decisions wrong.

I think it’s ok to questions some of his tactics / selections without meaning you want him gone.

Every manager in history makes mistakes.
An amazing manager? Calm down

I’m glad he’s not gone off on one like last week. It doesn’t help anyone.

One game a week now (mostly) midfielders coming back, let’s see what we’re made of.

This summer is huge

Back
Top Bottom