Man City v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR; Saturday 19th February; KO 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brilliant pic!
Was I right in thinking we had a slightly smaller allocation yesterday than in previous seasons??
The 'limbs' didn't seem to stretch as far around the away end curve as I remember previous occasions of Spurs limbs flying up there!

Significant travel problems both there and back, but have no idea about allocations.......

Bones-cheers.gif

It wasn’t abuse

I was just trying to say enjoy our win and to stop arguing about whether it was a penalty or not

You thought it was and I disagreed
End of

Irrelevant now
Well irrelevant except I would really like to understand why you think it wasn’t. I’m not being contrary I do want to know. Maybe there is another angle I haven’t considered?

I think by now you know by my time here I’m not the type to get into spats. I can’t be arsed with it but if someone can add something that extends my understanding I’m all ears, that’s all.

Morning my throat is sore and my head is like a brick, not sure what happened yesterday evening don’t remember the chicken fried rice in the kitchen which I had for breakfast, don’t know who Sarah or Jackie are but received texts about having a great time and must do it again. Curiously there’s only one empty beer bottle and one empty beer can. I can’t recall leaving the flat or falling asleep on the sofa but remember the boxing which I watched with the younger boy. Hmmm

COYS!!!!

Absolutely. My favourite bit was when he yodeled at one of Kane's goals. Pure emotion.

Brilliant pic!
Was I right in thinking we had a slightly smaller allocation yesterday than in previous seasons??
The 'limbs' didn't seem to stretch as far around the away end curve as I remember previous occasions of Spurs limbs flying up there!
You're wrong I'm afraid:

Yesterday 3055
2019-20 3010
2018-19 3010
2017-18 3000

I could go on...

Visited family in Surrey today and went to watch the game in their local.

Loads of families in there with teenage kids playing pool and darts.

Turns out everyone was spurs. The celebrations for each goal were fantastic.

Mad how a pub out west can be more spurs than people you will meet in the ground these days
I live on Berkshire / Surrey border and it’s a big Spurs and Chelsea area

Back
Top Bottom