Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland Match History 1898-2013 (Asia Trophy)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's that mean though? That they're going to accept our previous offer, and not hold out for 30M Euros?
Well, I assume that's what it means....or perhaps they are at least being more cooperative in coming to something in between.

I dunno. I never believe in any of this ITK shite, but I just report it here because I know folks like to read it.

Bollocks to shit! SERIOUS RELEGATION FEARS!

Typical Tottenham luck that a fucking downpour makes them 'decide' on an 80minute game (fucking ArseAnal conspiracy if you ask me... Wenger tore himself away from his latest 'under-age squeeze' to do a rain dance and make sure we were scuppered before Kick-Off!)

I'm joking of course... we were just shit.

Still, with the likes of Gomes, Rose, Townsend, Carroll, THudd, Parker, Siggy and Ade/Defoe (depending on your viewpoint) in the team, I hardly expect it to be the XI that starts against Palace.... which beggars the question; what's the point in taking them all out there to go and lose a pre-season friendly 3-1?!

Shop window for lower prem/championship sides to take some/them/all away :avbpray:

Jasper the ITK said:
Huddlestone proving unmovable for undisclosed reasons
Hm... I wonder...

article_2373191_1_AEF127_E000005_DC_699_634x423.jpg

#lardcake

shit... Zin bin gone and done me well and pwopa!
Sorry, I'm away with the fairies this afternoon... the odd k.o time totally threw me, not to mention my 'comedy/irony' filter!

NOW I see what you did there...

Your Joke >>>> My Bad! :avbfacepalm:

United did lose to a Chinese pub team the other week. This wasn't that bad. Only 4 (Walker, Lennon, Ade and Vertonghen) would be in our ideal starting 11, less if we sign a striker/dependent on how Chadli fits in.

Back
Top Bottom