EFL Cup - Wolves vs Tottenham - Wed, Sep 22 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuno:
"We spent a lot of time preparing [for penalties] because it's not luck. It's having a goalkeeper who has the right info, the players taking the responsibility."

Nice to know.

Nuno:
"We spent a lot of time preparing [for penalties] because it's not luck. It's having a goalkeeper who has the right info, the players taking the responsibility."

Nice to know.

You'd hope they had strong info on the oppo bearing in mind he managed them up until 4 months ago.

Still..... Being prepared is a good thing. Not gonna knock it.

Nuno:

Nice to know.
When we went out on penalties to Norwich in the FA cup Kruhl had a water bottle with info on how every one of our players shoots penalties written on it.

You'd hope they had strong info on the oppo bearing in mind he managed them up until 4 months ago.

Still..... Being prepared is a good thing. Not gonna knock it.
Yes, it should be expected, but weirdly, penalty shoot-outs aren't always taken seriously as part of the game, are they? Strange, as they're a matter of life & death.

Obviously never watched the match. Probably just saw the result.
Clueless in the extreme. One of many on here unfortunately.
You're now the 5th person to tell me. I got it the first time, sweetie.

And no, I didn't watch the match as I had a 5-a-side. I caught the highlights this morning.

But please, let me know more of your thoughts. I'm dying to hear them.

1-1.

It's not enough that Spurs are boring as fuck at the moment, my 5-a-side team can't hit a donkey's arse with a banjo either.

Need a bigger banjo!

edit-martin-brody-jaws.jpg

Finally just saw our goals after getting in late. Both great finishes. But the one by Kane was a finish like he's confident and in a hot streak. Wonderful first touch before slotting it away in the corner. If that doesn't do his own confidence the world of good then nothing will.
I think his confidence is ok but I question his desire to do it for us

Back
Top Bottom