Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's good lad. Shame he's so limited. Been wrong there too. Poch made him look better than he was.
After all the stories leaked to the press during the season, about his frustration of lacking game time, I am not so sure about "good lad" thing even.

People are blaming the recent noise regarding Kane future affecting us for the 2 pointless final games; then it's fair to have a look at Winks behavior during the season where it's justified that he got frozen out.

After all the stories leaked to the press during the season, about his frustration of lacking game time, I am not so sure about "good lad" thing even.

People are blaming the recent noise regarding Kane future affecting us for the 2 pointless final games; it's fair to have a look at Winks behavior during the season where it's justified that he got frozen out.

I think it was in the Europa League where he got subbed and stormed off down the tunnel like prime Ronaldo. Jose covered for him but it was obvious.

Five seconds later we have a torrent of "sources say players unhappy with Jose" stories flooding our feed.

Standard performance by a championship player. Wasn’t the worst player on the pitch (Reguilon) but playing him next to Hojbjerg (who I do rate) meant we were always going to be dominated in the middle. He just isn’t good enough to start games and complains about being a squad option so he has to go this summer.

meant we were always going to be dominated in the middle
mad that the twat who picks the team doesnt even understand that. not one person who understands football and watches spurs would think thats a good midfield to go into a game with.

every time winks starts the midfield is non existent. its playing with such an unbearable handicap, yet this mug mason is still persisting..at the cost of nddombele too, a player who actually has ability and talent unlike the little school boy twat

Standard performance by a championship player. Wasn’t the worst player on the pitch (Reguilon) but playing him next to Hojbjerg (who I do rate) meant we were always going to be dominated in the middle. He just isn’t good enough to start games and complains about being a squad option so he has to go this summer.

The fact he had the audacity to complain and demand to be played so he could make the England euros squad is laughable.

Completely coward of a player who hides in games and passes sideways and backwards yet he somehow thinks he should be an England international.

The only way he's making that squad is if the entire midfield is out injured

mad that the twat who picks the team doesnt even understand that. not one person who understands football and watches spurs would think thats a good midfield to go into a game with.
Absolutely, but what bothers me the most is his refusal to make changes that we were painfully in need of. When we came out at half time with the same team we knew it was over. More stubborn than Jose.

The fact he had the audacity to complain and demand to be played so he could make the England euros squad is laughable.

Completely coward of a player who hides in games and passes sideways and backwards yet he somehow thinks he should be an England international.

not only is he seriously deluded, but hes a little snidey cunt too.

For some reasons the pundits love him. No matter how badly he plays he routinely gets praised. He probably believes the shite that the ex footballers (who aren’t good enough to manage) say.

Back
Top Bottom