Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha, whatever like carragher would have won any trophy ever if he was not lucky enough to play with a Gerrard.

easy to be critical of others people ability and What they should have done. If had done his job like Franco baresi he would be amazing.

Nothing people on this and other boards haven't been saying about Winks for the last 2 years.

I got stick on her once for accusing him of impersonating a midfielder. I don't even think he's impersonating one now. He's stolen a living for so long, he probably thinks he's actually doing a great job in the middle of the park

If he starts next season here it will show a total lack of ambition and desire to change anything at this club. Him and Sissoko should be first out of the door this summer.

Don't think Winks is as bad as he showed on Sunday, or the rest of this season. Beating a dead horse but Jose (and deadwood in squad, incl Winks) has left this group of players in a poor state. Dropping to receive a pass like that should be second nature, as should players showing in front when he receives. No idea what this squad had been doing on the training field this last 18 months.

Winks is a decent player, Brighton or Southampton would be a good fit for him imo.

Grade A shitter. No bottle. Bollocks the size of two M&Ms. Offers nothing. But he loves the club? Yeah? I like Wispas but I don't expect to make the fucking board room at Cadbury's.

Sell.

Don't think Winks is as bad as he showed on Sunday, or the rest of this season. Beating a dead horse but Jose (and deadwood in squad, incl Winks) has left this group of players in a poor state. Dropping to receive a pass like that should be second nature, as should players showing in front when he receives. No idea what this squad had been doing on the training field this last 18 months.

Winks is a decent player, Brighton or Southampton would be a good fit for him imo.
Winks would probably be better off in the scottish league. He would make Brighton and Southampton worse

This pre-dates Jose though that's the thing. It's not just the last 18 months.

We were shit in Poch's last year too (Champions League miracle run notwithstanding). Our movement has been poor for a long, long time.

Back
Top Bottom