In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People assume they play nice football but are naive. They really aren't, reasonably solid defensively.

I don't get the agenda against Potter to be honest. he's taken an unusual route in and wasn't handed a job because of an endorsement of someone with clout. he has the makings of a quality coach.

it's like someone rubbishing an F1 driver for failure to score regular podiums with a midfield car.
Drives me nuts people were on here crushing him for the west brom game. For west brom, I don’t think there’s been a more undeserving 3 points this season. Just clueless.

Low stepping down after Euro 2020.

Rumours are Flick will he replacing him with Nagelsmann going to Bayern.

That sounds about right for our luck.

Just when the rumours start that he could be interested Bayern potentially opens up and we are left with the Jose shit sandwich.

Yep, Jose would get Southampton relegated and to 14th in the Championship. For sure.

Is your mission on this forum to just re-word the same sentiment in 10,000 different ways?

No why would you think that?

We just had an in depth discussion about Son in another thread. As much as some losers want to try and spin a narrative that all I do is talk Jose I talk about a ton of other things on here as well. Certainly much more than the Jose Fanbois that only pump his tires.

My mission on this forum is to talk about Spurs and football in general which is what I do, if there is some rule against that feel free to point it out.

Don't see why any Bayern manager would give up that pretty sweet job for the German national team.

Flick is pretty young too. I call bullshit.

I’d be shocked if Plopp doesn’t get the Bayern job. Unless the loss of his mother has changed his plans...

Not getting Nagelsmann would be a huge blow for us, make no mistake.

Back
Top Bottom