In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love the football he plays, best around in my opinion. He would at least get bums of seats, well when we can get back to the stadium.
Hope he brings Mukiele with him. That way he can have proper handbags with Sanchez as to "who's Calamity Jane"

UpVY.gif

Love Poch and always will. Doesn't mean it wasn't right for him to go when he did.
Shame he wasn't backed properly when he needed to be as, I know, many of us have already said countless times.

I doubt we will reach those heights again for some time. God bless you Poch, I hope you win the treble (you deserve it).

Shame he wasn't backed properly when he needed to be as, I know, many of us have already said countless times.

I doubt we will reach those heights again for some time. God bless you Poch, I hope you win the treble (you deserve it).
Yes and no.

In hindsight, there's too much emphasis on bringing in the new in that era almost as an excuse as to why we didn't win the league in those two seasons.

Fact is, we should have won the league in at least one of those two seasons but we didn't. Not entirely Poch's fault and not entirely the Boards fault.

Personally, I'd go with Poch's view that he wanted to keep the quorum and not upset the dressing room, but hindsight is science.

One of the best nights in my entire life that Ajax second leg. Absolute pure joy when Lucas’ third went in.
I dig that.

I wasn't there. For me, it was the swing in the North London hierarchy. The idea that we don't go into games as "Lads, It's Spurs" and pundits saying that we are the team that they would choose to watch at the weekend.

It's in the motto. We're not the only team that are suffering from that mantle, we just seem to be the only team that are happy not to do anything about it.

Only manager I would really fancy right now is Nagelsmaan and Flick over Mourinho.

Nagelsmaan being the more realistic choice but I doubt Levy will do this.......

Yep Poch needed to go. But who knows what would have happened if we didn't give him donkeys like Janssen, N'Jie, N'Koudou etc. Also we replaced him with a fucking caveman.
I genuinely would be happy if Jo Brand became our manager rather than Jose. I think on paper she is probably the least qualified person I can think of , Ticks all the right boxes for levy , she is a cereal winner

I genuinely would be happy if Jo Brand became our manager rather than Jose. I think on paper she is probably the least qualified person I can think of , Ticks all the right boxes for levy , she is a cereal winner
I genuinely would be happy for a degree of relevance. Or humour. Or grammar and punctuation.

Only manager I would really fancy right now is Nagelsmaan and Flick over Mourinho.

Nagelsmaan being the more realistic choice but I doubt Levy will do this.......
Don't hold your breath. Right or wrong it doesn't matter, this is set for the rest of the season.

But I want to be positive. I think this group of players might convince Mourinho that front foot might work.
:mourhandlaugh:
He will get the credit either way.

Back
Top Bottom