Man City v Spurs - PL Sat 13th Feb 17:30 GMT - Live on Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going to watch some real football now, Brighton, they make the absolute best of the players they have and play some delightful stuff. They might not win but at least they give the opposition a game and try and play the game in the right way.

Unlike our shower of shit, tbh I've gotten to the point where I just want them all to fuck off out of my club, they are all overpaid cunts whose poopers go under the slightest bit of pressure.

He's meant for a pressing team with a high line. Not saying he was amazing with poch, but he was better than this.

Asking him to clear 50 crosses a game and defend for 80 minutes is a disaster waiting to happen because he's not technically sound defensively.

He's really not a pathetic player like some make him out to be.
I disagree.

He’s absolutely awful. We were duped into thinking he was a decent player based on one decent at best season at Ajax. Horribly inept scouting.

He can’t pass, can’t tackle, is clumsy af, can’t mark, is very weak for a guy of his stature, it just does on and on....

His only redeeming qualities are his pace and his ability to make last ditch blocks at times. Other than that, he’s a Championship level defender.

How are Leicester able to play good football and actually compete and they do not have the finances that we should be able to call on..but they do have a decent manager and a board who make good decisions and clearly understand football.....

I'd have Favre at the moment. At least the defence is shit but we would score tons as well.

He's not the same players Sammy we all know that but just imagine where we would be without his assists and goals.

The systems all wrong and about 7 of the starting 11 need selling

To start slagging off one of the 4 good players we have is daft
He’s been as crap as everyone else I’m sick of it.
Davies has been crap
Moura has been crap
Kane has been crap
Son has been crap

It’s really as easy as that to admit

It’s only a matter of time until he’s sacked. The only question is whether he’ll drag us out of the Europa League and any possibility of top four before he gets the boot.

It's Man City. They do this to most teams. We don't have to play them every week, or again in the league this season (which they will surely win by miles, having a squad that is vastly superior to that of all other teams).

We do have to play them in the Carabou Cup Final though... eek... :/
Yeah its the only positive. Light years ahead of everyone and will comfortably win the league as seen against the dippers

How are Leicester able to play good football and actually compete and they do not have the finances that we should be able to call on..but they do have a decent manager and a board who make good decisions and clearly understand football.....
Let's be honest, Leicester don't really play good football. Sure they've gotten a lot of good results but they're a ruthless counter attacking side. It's effective but they aren't pretty to watch at times. They had 38% possession today.

Can't blame Jose for this one...too much. We were doing well up til the dodgy penalty. However we came out second half and just looked scared, gave them too much respect and stood off. That is the mentality Jose has instilled so that part is on him. Mistakes every single game, no settled defence. It's just a mess

4pts off top 4 and 8th

Poch was sacked “too early” for being 14th and 5pts off 6th. In his 6th year
I think people mean that since Poch had been getting us in the top 4 almost everywhere, then he should have been given time to turn it around. To be fair , still too early to sack Jose too. Hes got us to a final, he stays in charge of it.

Back
Top Bottom