THFC vs Wigwam Athletic (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We must have been watching different games! :avblol:

I was watching on TV with the benefit of replays and multiple camera angles.

Not saying I'm right and you're wrong but I've often come back from being at away games with little clue of what actually happened through a mix of being pissed for duration of the game and watching from behind a goal where you sometimes lose a bit of perspective.

I was watching on TV with the benefit of replays and multiple camera angles.

Not saying I'm right and you're wrong but I've often come back from being at away games with little clue of what actually happened through a mix of being pissed for duration of the game and watching from behind a goal where you sometimes lose a bit of perspective.
Got to agree, whilst we dicked around quite a bit, actual time on the ball in the first half was superior, it sometimes seems like a poor show when expectations and stakes are high, I think a point was deserved at the end of the day, probably didn't deserve all 3, but with the last couple of attacks I wouldn't of grumbled. A bit like the Spammers game a few weeks back but minus 2 points.

This is a point I have been making to members of my family recently so I will air it on here as well:

Why do we never have men on the posts from corners?

I and many others have had the same debate. On one stream they were blaming Lloris for it, me I blame AVB.

But I dunno who's decision it is, for me it has to be the the managers/coaches.

I love that Hudd just calls for the ball every time we're playing out of the back. Its nice to see somebody want to get on the ball like that.

Yep, fair play.But this wonderful Holtby/Hudd, er it ain't wunnerful. That's something AVB and I agree on, and why they don't start Prem games when better players are available.

Is there cuntoriffic sht going down I cant see due to blocking dickwads?

Do I need to get all stabby?
Nah, just trolls coming out.

well when I say 'coming out' I of course mean 'living in denial', but each to their own I guess.

We got a point, c'est la vie, roll on the next game.

Yep, Hudd is bossing it so much we couldn't beat Wigan. And I thought Hudd played well too, but he simply doesn't boss the game the way Bale does, or Hodd did, or Gazza did, etc. He also needs to cut his hair, it's embarrassing.
Bale boss games?! He hasn't bossed a game for a long, long, long time! Most of the time these days he's ineffective and invisible

Back
Top Bottom