Pre-Season 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I disagree he is doing exactly what Winks does not do and that is pass the ball forward almost every time he gets it, and doing
I disagree he is doing exactly what Winks does not do and that is pass the ball forward almost every time he gets it, and doing it quickly. I wish we saw this kind of passing and quick decisions out of Winks.
Passing the ball forward 👍
We Didn't create a chance in 1st half
Not exactly controling the game either
2 nil down mate

He looks so disinterested out there.

Like he is out on a Sunday afternoon having a laugh with is buddies trying to see who can do the coolest trick.
You can criticize him all you want, but "disinterested" should be the last word to describe him, if you ask me. He is doing a job for the team - playing in a double pivot in the second half. He wants the ball, he offers passing options from the back. He´s trying.

People should use the same standards for every player, but that clearly is not happening here.

He looks so disinterested out there.

Like he is out on a Sunday afternoon having a laugh with is buddies trying to see who can do the coolest trick.

But that's pretty much what it is. I'm holding judgment for when the real games start.

Dele Alli is showing real desire and work-rate

I find it really strange you call what Alli's done this half showing real desire and work rate but, unless I'm mistaking you for someone else, said Ndombele wasn't showing enough desire and work rate in the first half?

I don't think Ndombele was tearing around like a nutter, neither player has, but I thought he was getting on the ball a lot more than Alli has been and was no less for effort off it?

If I'm mistaking you for someone else, I apolgise.

I find it really strange you call what Alli's done this half showing real desire and work rate but, unless I'm mistaking you for someone else, said Ndombele wasn't showing enough desire and work rate in the first half?

I don't think Ndombele was tearing around like a nutter, neither player has, but I thought he was getting on the ball a lot more than Alli has been and was no less for effort off it?

If I'm mistaking you for someone else, I apolgise.
You are mistaking me for someone else.

But that's pretty much what it is. I'm holding judgment for when the real games start.

Much like other players here if this was a one off it wouldn't be a concern but this is the same issue he had last year as well.

And if Dele is too big of a prick to not take this seriously on work on improving and getting ready for the season then they should get him off and put somebody on who will work on getting ready for the season.

Back
Top Bottom