The other matches in the Premier League thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

would honestly prefer utd didn't win the league at scum(still beat them though), I'd like em to win it a week later against the chavs by smashing them.

Jokes aside - he's such a fantastic player

Down to earth, never fucking moans and swears back at the ref like those other overpaid chavs, stays on his feet, plays the game, etc.

Glad players like him are part of the PL week-in and out

Scare Phil Jones?
BHW9tEiCEAAzaha.jpg:large

Don't mean to be all 'starry'... but I worked with Beaker last week... He really is a lovely man in real life... full of facts, bit nerdy, but surprisingly down to earth!!!!!

Anyway, what I meant to say in this thread, was... how annoying were the Liverpool/West Ham and Newcastle/Fulham results at the weekend...?
Seeing as we didn't manage either a draw up at Anfield, or beat Fulham at home... yet West Ham & Newcastle managed to achieve both!

...then again, only us and City have beaten Utd at OT... so I take it all back!

Back
Top Bottom