Pre-Season 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aurier and Sissoko start and it's business as usual.

Sess and Gedson poor too. Nothing from Clarke.

Cirkin and White okay, Dier too.

Hard to read into such a changed team too much but no one really staking a claim atm.

So you expect to see flowing destructive football from a bunch of squad players and kids, tossed together in a pre-season match?

And your telling me to keep up, don't think you have a clue about football fella

Free flowing football?

How about they just start with not constantly passing it out of bounds? Does being thrown together mean they can't make two simple passes in a row?

Holy shit those Sess and Clarke deals are looking like solid money spent. 35Million early and we should be looking at upwards of 100M in a few years.

Sess needs a lower table PL loan or Champ. We need to see if he is going to develop. He isn't going to do that getting 10 minute cameos. Clarke is even greener and needs a champ move where he is guaranteed time

So you expect to see flowing destructive football from a bunch of squad players and kids, tossed together in a pre-season match?

And your telling me to keep up, don't think you have a clue about football fella
Nope, I have no clue at all. Feel free to fill me in going forward. Cheers.

And to answer your question, I am seeing a whole hell of a lot of 'destructive' football going on out there and that is exactly what I expected. See, I've accepted that we are low on talent in the first XI and in the squad/club in general. Was hoping we'd rectify it but doesn't look like that's gonna happen. So here's to another season of 'destructive' football.

Free flowing football?

How about they just start with not constantly passing it out of bounds? Does being thrown together mean they can't make two simple passes in a row?

take a breath.... and calm

It's a pre-season game, its a few fringe players trying to impress the manager and stake a claim into the first team squad, and generating some fitness.

that's it.

chill

White and Cirkin are the two bright spots so far.

What is up with Sessegnon though. 25 mill? Right now he looks like a 2.5 mill player. No confidence, poor decision making, heavy touches. Needs to go out on loan

Nope, I have no clue at all. Feel free to fill me in going forward. Cheers.

And to answer your question, I am seeing a whole hell of a lot of 'destructive' football going on out there and that is exactly what I expected. See, I've accepted that we are low on talent in the first XI and in the squad/club in general. Was hoping we'd rectify it but doesn't look like that's gonna happen. So here's to another season of 'destructive' football.

Exactly, you have your agenda. You don't like Mourinho, you don't like the current squad and your venting about a pre-season game because you haven't been able to vent yet.

I get it don't worry

Back
Top Bottom