Everton (H)- Doomsday?!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I liked the Tom's at the end, but Everton were sitting very deep at that stage. Naughton (haha) Walker would've been better than Walker Dempsey, maybe a bit prog rock for AVB, but Dempsey was surplus in the middle. Him and Holtby kept getting in each other's way.

Just got back from work to find out we drew., pretty much what I expected and predicted but fucking 'ell, why has our home form been so bad this season?!

Can't see us getting Top 4 unless Woolwich drop points. Which by looking at there fixture list I can't see. They've already picked max points from Swansea and West brom away recently which we needed them to fuck up.

Altogether now......
"It's out of our hands, it's out of our ha-a-ands, this fucking season, it's out of our hands!"

I know AVB is a young manager learning his trade still, but this is BS

Why on earth was that a dislike Nevill_H Nevill_H ?

I have hardly said anything offensive, compared to many other posts of abuse e.g. in this thread.

My post was in regards to the subs made and not made during the end of the match. Is that really worth a dislike ? :unsure:

Can't see us getting Top 4 unless Woolwich drop points. Which by looking at there fixture list I can't see. They've already picked max points from Swansea and West brom away recently which we needed them to fuck up.

What we really needed was to win our home matches against Fulham and Everton. I've always felt that we have to rely on ourselves, instead of results elsewhere, to get the job done. Clearly, we just can't keep it up when it's crunch time.

We're probably better off relying on other results, as we've shown in the last 2 seasons, we clearly can't rely on our OWN team to step up when it matters!

Honestly, I think some of them are TERRIFIED of qualifying for the CL!

Either that or Chelsea/ArseAnal are paying whoever they need to, to MAKE SURE they stay there!

Fucking football turns me into a cunting mentalist sometimes!

even if they did finish above us what difference does it make? Last season we all know why we missed out, this season our form has been juddering due to key injuries. Must be galling knowing that finishing above us or below us depends entirely on the goings on at Spurs rather than being good enough to put it to rest themselves.

I still believe. They only dominate teams that roll over. Look at the first 20 minutes against Swansea or the last 20 minutes yesterday. Put pressure on that team and they panic. Everton have a fresh and rested Fellaini and Pienaar for that game, 3 matches against teams scrapping to avoid the drop, a tough trip to Craven Cottage and a game that could see the title decided against Utd. I have serious doubts that they will come through those unscathed.

not only did Chelsea manage to 'get the job done' professionaly, but it was nice to see even Newcastle could do to Fulham what failed so staggeringly to be able to!

Fuck today sucks some serious tramp's arse!

Anyone notice Evertons new defensive technique.

Like the likes of Stoke before them where negative play against the spirit of the rules, because its "them" it seems to be allowed.

Obstruction. Deliberate and tactical obstruction. Well done Moyes, a new low.

Back
Top Bottom