Pre-Season 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Presses very high up the pitch.

Created about 3 goalscoring chances from winning the ball high up the field early in the match - but he's definitely not a DM.

Certainly doesn't play like one - definitely has an engine and gets around though. In all honesty, his running style reminds me a bit of Jake Livermore.

Am interested to see how he does in our strongest team though and if he does decide to take a deeper role.

Two games in for us and he's been more advanced than both Winks and White.

He has been compared to Henderson a lot and I can see that as a reasonable comparison.

What annoys me the most in Lamela is his reaction time, he need like 15 seconds to realize what to do with the ball, and most of the time he does the wrong thing to do.

Alfie Devine is 9 years old.
He's holding back the years.
article-1291381377985-0c558851000005dc-320682_304x353.jpg

Back
Top Bottom