Marks for Levy/Enic

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Marks

• A Outstanding

• B Good

• C Average

• D Below average

• E Dismal

• F Utter failure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good post. A vote for ENIC/levy is a vote for 'safe & secure'. We won't win trophies or prioritise the football side of things. But we won't fall apart & end up in relegation or financial trouble.
A relegation fight would be better than mid table boredom.
Also would get rid of all the Johnny come lately and all the Chinese/ Korean fans

True perhaps, this is what causes a split amongst the fanbase, those who want to push on and those who want to remain safe and secure not concerned about winning anything.
Ooh, you little troll you.

I'll bite, supply a quote from someone on here, who is "not concerned about winning anything".

What causes the rift is how we go about it.

One side wants Enic to inject a shed load of their own cash, which would put us in debt.

The other side are realistic.

I'll bite, supply a quote from someone on here, who is "not concerned about winning anything".

One side wants Enic to inject a shed load of their own cash, which would put us in debt.

No-one ranks business endeavors above the on-the-pitch stuff.

An absolutely ridiculous claim. Moronic.

Not sure how asking a question that someone doesn't like equates to being a troll strange, but FYI I have never asked for them to plough their own finances in.
But there has been occasions when, we have been close but the brake has remained on when a purchase or two would almost certainly have made a difference.
No one wants to keep arguing because we go around in circles, with neither poster winning the argument because we all have long held views.
I have already stated on here, that my expectation of the club has been lowered considerably due to my lack of faith in the board, still there is no chance of us getting fucked financially so from that perspective it's all good.👍

Last edited:
A relegation fight would be better than mid table boredom.

Yeah right cos "midtable boredom" has been a real feature of the last 15 years. :pochrolleyes:

Also would get rid of all the Johnny come lately and all the Chinese/ Korean fans

Such a class act. :pochunimpressed:

Best thing bout modern football? ....Less cunts like you giving the rest of us a bad name.

Yeah right cos "midtable boredom" has been a real feature of the last 15 years. :pochrolleyes:

Such a class act. :pochunimpressed:

Best thing bout modern football? ....Less cunts like you giving the rest of us a bad name.
Modern football??
Been going years and would rather an away day at Millwal,Leeds or Cardiff than sit with a load of tourists at man city etc.
Now who's the cunt?

I mean the Son fans that offer nothing.
A couple of years in the championship would be great.
Some excellent aways and no son fan boys. Win win

I think you’ll find a lot of fans love the passion the Korean supporters show, I know I do. The ones I’ve seen at games really try and get into it. I much prefer them coming to games than the pricks who sit near me in the south stand, just moaning all game or not singing. They’re the ones we should be trying to drive out of the stadium.

Modern football??
Been going years and would rather an away day at Millwal,Leeds or Cardiff than sit with a load of tourists at man city etc.
Now who's the cunt?

Still you by the looks of it.

If that's a genuine attempt at replying to my post, I can only conclude that you're more than a bit thick.

I think you’ll find a lot of fans love the passion the Korean supporters show, I know I do. The ones I’ve seen at games really try and get into it. I much prefer them coming to games than the pricks who sit near me in the south stand, just moaning all game or not singing.
Really?
The ones I have seen spend loads in the club shop then watch filming on there phone all game. Give me the mob we had at Portsmouth away etc.
Proper football day out

Off to field amazing with the stadium and sponsorships.

On the field dire for the past 3 years

They have taken the club a long way but don't seem like they have it in to take the last step

Last edited:
Really?
The ones I have seen spend loads in the club shop then watch filming on there phone all game. Give me the mob we had at Portsmouth away etc.
Proper football day out

I’m afraid that’s football nowadays. The season ticket holders in the row in front of (when they bother turning up) sit on their phones on betting sites all match hardly watching the game.

Off to field amazing with the stadium and sponsorships.

On the field dire for the past 3 years

They have taken the club a long was but don't seem like they have it in to take the last step

You do realise 3 years ago was our best EVER EPL season which saw us challenge for the title, go unbeaten at home and finish with enough points to have won it most years?

No? Oh.........

How is me preferring s proper away game than going to sanitised modern souless bowls thick?
Obviously your not proper and are a Johnny come lately. TTKK

"Best thing bout modern football? ....Less cunts like you giving the rest of us a bad name."

Who gives a shit how many games you've been to.... That doesn't stop you from being a punchy knuckle-dragger; a homophobe and a thinly veiled racist.

Not sure how asking a question that someone doesn't like equates to being a troll strange, but FYI I have never asked for them to plough their own finances in.
But there has been occasions when, we have been close but the brake has remained on when a purchase or two would almost certainly have made a difference.
No one wants to keep arguing because we go around in circles, with neither poster winning the argument become we all have long held views.
I have already stated on here, that my expectation of the club has been lowered considerably due to my lack of faith in the board, still there is no chance of us getting fucked financially so from that perspective it's all good.👍
I was referring to your statement about people who are "not concerned about winning anything".
Either it's a patently false statement or you were on a wind up.
At least that's the way I took it up as nobody on here had ever said "All I want is to be safe and secure and I'm perfectly happy with top 4, I don't want anymore than that"

Apologies if I was wrong.

No-one ranks business endeavors above the on-the-pitch stuff.

An absolutely ridiculous claim. Moronic.
Although a lot of our fans would agree that our owners do.

Yet many of those fans still wholeheartedly support the owners.

Draw your own conclusions mate.

Last edited:
Although a lot of our fans would agree that our owners do.

Yet many of those fans still wholeheartedly support the owners.

Draw your own conclusions mate.

Those that think we are well run think that it is the most viable way for us to pursue success.

.....No mental contortions necessary.

Back
Top Bottom