Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Bale was 19 years old he played 30 games for us and scored 0 goals.

I'm pretty sure that was the year that we failed to get a result in pretty much every game he played for us in the League.

I'm not saying Sessegnon will come anywhere close to Bale, but Bale was generally a nobody at the same stage in his career.
Behave. If you're not saying Sess is like Bale, then don't use a Bale comparison to defend Sess.
Sess is grossly overrated. I called it ages ago.

I hate how the tactical foul has become such a prominent part of the modern game. The pundits admire it. I would have the referees treat it as a red card offence.
It's a fucken Pep thing - dirty wee cunt
Totally agree but it’s happening more and more. And we’re really, really shit at it.

These lot were magnificent at it in the first leg, they clearly practise. It’s all about squeezing the player out (1 or 2 players) and making it look like a tangle - when we try it it’s a blatant trip and the inevitable yellow.

Boils my piss. Maybe Mourinho will make it a priority in pre-season.

When Bale was 19 years old he played 30 games for us and scored 0 goals.

I'm pretty sure that was the year that we failed to get a result in pretty much every game he played for us in the League.

I'm not saying Sessegnon will come anywhere close to Bale, but Bale was generally a nobody at the same stage in his career.
The difference is Bale always had frightening pace...Sess doesn’t

Totally agree but it’s happening more and more. And we’re really, really shit at it.

These lot were magnificent at it in the first leg, they clearly practise. It’s all about squeezing the player out (1 or 2 players) and making it look like a tangle - when we try it it’s a blatant trip and the inevitable yellow.

Boils my piss. Maybe Mourinho will make it a priority in pre-season.
I hope the wider game seeks to stamp it out. I fucken hate it

Back
Top Bottom