Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many fucking times.

Without protection in midfield, we are going to get fucked everytime.

Gaping hole between back 4 and forward players.

Verts and Parrott on.
Winks and Aurier off.

Lloris
Tanganga Alde Verts Sess
Dier GLC
Lamela Alli Lucas
Parrott

My only concern now is the summer. Kane leaves and we are back to square one.

Mourinho needs to do everything to assure him of silverware next season.
We are already back to square one if not behind square one

This is the weakest we have been since years before Kane arrived

Bloody Hell, just seen the amount of seats that have come available for the Man UTD game. There was just a handfull at the weekend.. Now feckin loads..

WTF do we work in in training? Defence shite, midfield non existent, attack shite, keepers shite, fitness shite, no interplay, no discernable tactics or gameplan.

Injuries are not an excuse for this level of performance week after week, put Son and Kane into this side and it'd still be 2-0 to them.

The only ones worth keeping:
Lo Celso
Kane
Son
Lucas
Bergwijn

The ones I'm willing to give until next season to prove themselves;
Dier
Sessegnon
Tanganga
Ndombele (not sure about him though)
Lamela
Sanchez

All the others can fuck off. Even Hugo, who I've supported all the time here. Even Toby. Don't even get me started on Dele and Winks. Not good enough to be starters at Burnley, let alone at Tottenham fucking Hotspur. Fuck Levy. Fuck Poch. Fuck José. Fuck ENIC. They can stick the new shiny stadium up their arse. Give me mid-table and WHL back, at least then I didn't have any expectations...

As someone who watches a lot of Champo football I can tell you I also don't see Winks doing anything a lot of midfielders in the Championship do week in week out. If his name was DosWinko he would be sold. He's really really average at best

You watch a lot of championship football? You need to get out a bit more!

We are going to lose a couple of key players in the summer and be stranded in midtable mediocrity or worse next season. Why would any of the bigger players hang around this club right now? And who do we replace them with?

Im not arsed. We need to get back to basics. We cant defend or control a midfield.

We still have a name, budget and stadium. Im not worried about attracting players.

The only we know how to do when the team is attacking is all retreat back until we're up Hugo's asshole. Probably why he can't see any of the shots coming. Not one player goes to the man. Why don't they fucking learn. Even Norwich had a laugh about it.

Back
Top Bottom