Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This time last year the people slagging off Jose were asking me if I knew more than Poch about football because I had better ideas.

So.....who here has won the PL? Anyone?

I think this is shit, but I’m allowed to say so

:kaneshh:

Not clever enough to post pics on here, but, Levy looked like he was turning into "Maccapacca" from "The Night Garden" on his Half time close up on Sky.
Brightened up a shit first half when my 3 year old granddaughter pointed it out to me. :harrylol:

There is no coaching of the team even with his new back room team. To me they are all earning a living for doing bigger all. Surely with 5 defenders we could actually keep them at bay? Every time the ball is wide no closes down cross comes in and there is panic stations. Jose has instilled some real negative mentality that the players arnt bothered or interested anymore. He’ll come out with the same crap after the game about injuries, number of games, the weather anything basically to say we can’t attack because we have no strikers and we can’t defend because we don’t have enough defenders.

Listless. We are dead in the water. This group of players doesn't really believe they can win anymore.

Back
Top Bottom