Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have giroud up front being supported by mount and Barkley. Who exactly is going to run in behind? Actually I'm wrong because despite playing deep they still managed to let the slowest player in the premier do just that.

I'd wager though if the half way line was our starting point giroud isnt getting away.
I meant us having no striker

People seem to be singling out Winks and Ndombele, but they’ve both seen the ball three times more than Lo Celso.

Wnks was poor for the first 30 minutes, and clearly shows why we need a proper, footballing, press resistant 6.

Personally I thought our only bright moments came when Ndombele got on the ball.

I’d get two of the 4 CB’s off, put Alli and Aurier on, go 433 with Moura and Bergwijn either side of Alli, giving their CB3 some pressure, with Aurier and Davies giving us some proper wide threat.

658.png
JMA hawking Aouar to Juventus.

Would just like to point out that on 3 years ago we were described as 'animals' by an opposing manager. My goodness that feels like a long time ago.

Who is in charge of scouting? Why did we spend 50 mill on a player that can't run. I haven't seen his Lyon highlights but surely Ligue 1 can't be that slow.... no chance. It is a very physical league.

Most of this forum had been drooling over this guy for over a year before signing him....

Watch how quick the experts start to distance themselves from this fact.

Back
Top Bottom