Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I fear we've bought a 60 million flop. Looked good in France, but fuck me he is so lazy. Maybe it's fitness but i've seen nothing from him to suggest that he's suited to the EPL.

Get Dele on for him. Also get Gedson on for Winks, who is so fucking predictable that he brings nothing to our team against the better clubs.

Yup. Cant carry anyone in this league. I think hes just unfit though.

But the fact he kicked someones calf then fell over sums it up for me. Needs to man up.

Ffs. Stop fucking melting. We played, what...64 hours ago? What did you expect: a 90 minute explosive master class? We don't have the depth for that. Lamela on and we'll have a dynamite last half hour.
Lol keep finding excuses for this pathetic run of football displays we’ve put in the last 2 months.

We need to stop with the back 3. We gain no defensive advantage and lose additional bodies in the midfield. Put Lamela in for Verts and go 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1.

He had a good game.

I’d be thrilled if he had another.

I like him, he runs his heart out and he’s being played out of position. His defensive approach is like ‘Scholes on ice’. Not his fault.

Let’s give Skipp a chance.
In all my life, I don't know if I have ever seen a physically weaker midfielder. He is being swatted aside like a child.

I fear we've bought a 60 million flop. Looked good in France, but fuck me he is so lazy. Maybe it's fitness but i've seen nothing from him to suggest that he's suited to the EPL.

Get Dele on for him. Also get Gedson on for Winks, who is so fucking predictable that he brings nothing to our team against the better clubs.
We need to stop buying from france

It never works

Back
Top Bottom