Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Big links being made this week of him going to Utd (a pinch of salt and all that as Utd get linked to literally everything that moves, it was Mitchell in the summer).
I can see Ed blowing with the wind and lurching toward the only name he could recognize. But for RR it would be similar to working with DL it seems. Don't think he would get the control/freedom from meddling that he would like there. Plus their fans entitled c***s.

Let's cross our fingers this doesn't happen.

I can see Ed blowing with the wind and lurching toward the only name he could recognize. But for RR it would be similar to working with DL it seems. Don't think he would get the control/freedom from meddling that he would like their. Plus their fans entitled c***s.

Let's cross our fingers this doesn't happen.
The thing I don't get is that DL's ideal model is to have one, surprised we haven't gone back in for one. In my dreams, I can only pray that we are working on getting one in now, who could also bring in a progressive manger once the interim one has finished.
Laughed so hard about the dork @ 1:53 in the video
I think that's a terrible press conf. At least he's in his element wingeing away like a bitch.

Mourihno picked that team though, left decent players on the bench. Set us up to do fuck all and hope the opposition didn't score. Offered zero going forward. Is that really a masterclass? The opposition manager gave a masterclass, players well drilled, movement, tried to win. Played a reserve youngster in central defence. Jose would have said he wasn't ready.

Tanganga a distant memory?

The way the team performed the first 40 minutes of the match is simply not good enough. No single player to blame but as a team. If Jose can not make this change we are in a sorry state.

I loved this particular Mourinho comment:

"I took him off and the team improved" with regards to the Dele sub.

Hopefully it lights a fire under Deles arse.

Back
Top Bottom