Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s a pussy

get over it

It's your opinion, i just said what was the real thing two years ago. Actually, Red Bull is better than having two teams with "fans" who beat the sh*** out of each other, with one team having supporters which are nazis. In the 19 years after reunification, neither of these two clubs has managed to get these problems under control and to use the money they had wisely. In Leipzig, many did not want to go to the stadium. They feared of violence, which was a big problem at the derbys between Lok and Chemie and even at the other games. Only at the international matches of the Germans after 2004 in the new stadium was it jam-packed each time, the tickets were sold out weeks before. Red Bull was and is seen here with skepticism, but it was the only way to get out of the shit that happened here after the reunification. I'm not a fan of them, but acknowledge that they have built something good here.

It's your opinion, i just said what was the real thing two years ago. Actually, Red Bull is better than having two teams with "fans" who beat the sh*** out of each other, with one team having supporters which are nazis. In the 19 years after reunification, neither of these two clubs has managed to get these problems under control and to use the money they had wisely. In Leipzig, many did not want to go to the stadium. They feared of violence, which was a big problem at the derbys between Lok and Chemie and even at the other games. Only at the international matches of the Germans after 2004 in the new stadium was it jam-packed each time, the tickets were sold out weeks before. Red Bull was and is seen here with skepticism, but it was the only way to get out of the shit that happened here after the reunification. I'm not a fan of them, but acknowledge that they have built something good here.
I’ll have a read in the morning pal

I was only pissin around

Fantastic club. Built from the ground up innit.

Deadset thought, you're arguing that RB Leipzig are the lesser of two evils because they're not Nazis fighting at every game.

How about just not being a shit city?

Last edited:
Listen, other cuntrag: When i'm living in Leipzig, its my thing how i call me in this forum. If you don't like that, then it's not my problem. If you keep insulting me here, you have a problem with me. Find another kindergarten where you can do this.
It may be your problem...bin

Fantastic club. Built from the ground up innit.

Deadset thought, you're arguing that RB Leipzig are the lesser of two evils because they're not Nazis fighting at every game.

How about not just be a shit city?

Wow. I could say the same about London, isn't it? Yes, Red Bull have overtaken a 5th-tier club and bought their playing license. Thats right. They gave back the teams after one season to built up a team on their own. I agree that was not real clever and i understand everyone who is against RBL. But i could say it again and again: Leipzig hadn't another choice. A stadium, which was built for the World Cup and after this, it was empty. Two clubs, who were a disgrace for the city because of that violence at every game. They attacked each other in tramways, trains and another locations, even out of matchdays! Now the people can go for watching football peacefully, no matter which party they elect or what skin color they have. This was previously unimaginable here. Leipzig has always been a cosmopolitan city, except for these racist and extremist idiots. Thats the point why so much people are supporting them. I can completely understand that.

If you have any further replies planned, please get them in the conversations. I won't answer them here in this thread tomorrow. Good night.

Wow. I could say the same about London, isn't it? Yes, Red Bull have overtaken a 5th-tier club and bought their playing license. Thats right. They gave back the teams after one season to built up a team on their own. I agree that was not real clever and i understand everyone who is against RBL. But i could say it again and again: Leipzig hadn't another choice. A stadium, which was built for the World Cup and after this, it was empty. Two clubs, who were a disgrace for the city because of that violence at every game. They attacked each other in tramways, trains and another locations, even out of matchdays! Now the people can go for watching football peacefully, no matter which party they elect or what skin color they have. This was previously unimaginable here. Leipzig has always been a cosmopolitan city, except for these racist and extremist idiots. Thats the point why so much people are supporting them. I can completely understand that.

Good for you fella.

Go understand it on a Leipzig forum.

Just watched the press conference. Hope everyone going is aware of Jose’s call to arms. We need to show some pride, noise and patience tomorrow night. It would be immense to get a victory with the injuries we have. Up the Spurs.

Dele is overdue a goal.
He scores tomorrow and v Chelsea.
Lamela probs plays (if he ain't fecking injured again). He may score but def an assist.
Same with GLC.
Even Ndombele will score or assist.
We're not even talking about the fingers guy or Lucas.
Toby is on a roll. Tanganga is due his debut strike.
Thrice at least we will besmirch their defences.

Back
Top Bottom