Villas-Boas and Bale Win PL Manager and Player of the Month, Respectively

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/307467308727693312[/tweet]

479878_10151366821158505_1458951592_n.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's two Manager of the Month awards in a row, isn't it? Surprising how much you can learn from managing Chelsea for half a year.

Either way, it sounds gay, so stop it.

Siggy or Sigurdsson. That's your lot.

I agree Siggy is a better nickname, but Thor doesn't sound gay, just ridiculous because he is not playing like a boss yet. He has to earn it I think. Like Hulk would sound ridiculous if he wasn't what he is.

It feels like "immense dimension" is being replaced by "enjoying [possessive determiner] football" as the top Spurs cliché these days. Gotta say I welcome it. "Immense dimension" alludes to future greatness. "enjoying… football" suggests that greatness is here, and we're all just basking in the rays, like we were Ricky in a gif.

Back
Top Bottom