January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do better than that ... as I said to JT put your money where your mouth is, how about 1,000 pounds to charity ... if Amazon Prime backs up the ITK then you pay 1,000 pounds if not I will .... we can get a Mod to hold the cash .... come on son man up, put your money where your mouth is .....
A dangerous and bold bid there.

I'm not saying you're wrong or full of shite, but Amazon might not show the bits you claim.
It depends on what light they want to Spurs in.
Levy tight bald cunt or otherwise.

Do Spurs have a say in the final edit?

My hope is that Mourinho has targets that he feels will add long term value and is happy in the belief that Levy will get them in the summer.

The issue is under what circumstances. Will that be with us as an also ran who have finished in the top 10, no European football but a squad that is decent?

We are a huge club with a 7/10 squad, a manager who we hope is still good enough and a stadium and location (London) that must hold much appeal.

But look at the other top clubs out there and most have needs.

We have 3 - second striker, quality DM and a defender.

Hmmmm.........

I really don’t understand this striker concern - we have Son. I would take him over any of the names that have been mentioned. We have been here quite a few times in recent seasons with Kane being injured - Son was fine then but seemingly not now?
Unfortunately, Jose doesn't agree with you.

A dangerous and bold bid there.

I'm not saying you're wrong or full of shite, but Amazon might not show the bits you claim.
It depends on what light they want to Spurs in.
Levy tight bald cunt or otherwise.

Do Spurs have a say in the final edit?
I can't believe that we don't although Amazon's spiel says full editorial control

I've been warned that thousands of hours will be cut to shit and that lawyers will be all over it as well, but it's only a grand so I'm game even if it just shuts down the incessant moaning cunts for a while .... not that it will.

I can do better than that ... as I said to JT put your money where your mouth is, how about 1,000 pounds to charity ... if Amazon Prime backs up the ITK then you pay 1,000 pounds if not I will .... we can get a Mod to hold the cash .... come on son man up, put your money where your mouth is .....
You fucking fraud.

You asked me to bet £500 that tomorrow's attendance will be less than 50k. When I haven't even commented on our attendances.

I'll be there myself. And what you fail to understand is that thousands of supporters like me will never let our disdain for the owners get in the way of our love for our football team.

Your belief that people who disagree with ENIC should or would stop following Spurs is both ignorant and downright fucking childish

You fucking fraud.

You asked me to bet £500 that tomorrow's attendance will be less than 50k. When I haven't even commented on our attendances.

I'll be there myself. And what you fail to understand is that thousands of supporters like me will never let our disdain for the owners get in the way of our love for our football team.

Your belief that people who disagree with ENIC should or would stop following Spurs is both ignorant and downright fucking childish

Remember your the cunt who's claiming the fans have had enough not me - I gave you the midweek replay as well you sad little loser - there's your problem in a nutshell your all feckin' talk and no bottle ... in my book a total loser.

Actions speak louder than words ... seems you're all talk.

Remember your the cunt who's claiming the fans have had enough not me - I gave you the midweek replay as well you sad little loser - there's your problem in a nutshell your all feckin' talk and no bottle ... in my book a total loser.

Actions speak louder than words ... seems you're all talk.
Proper fans support the football team. The football club.
Not the owners.
We'll watch our team through good and bad.

Newcastle have continued to fill their stadium pretty much through a decade of shit football and relegation battles.

Are you telling me thats proof they all love Mike Ashley?

Man utd get 70k each week. Do they love the Glazers or Ed Woodward?

Not the owners.

Newcastle have continued to fill their stadium pretty much through a decade of shit football and relegation battles.

Your idea of "SUPPORT" is to cunt off the most successful owners we've ever had .... Newcastle and Utd fans would give their eyeteeth to have Levy in charge ... only sad entitled idiots like you can't see that.

After weeks of cunting off the club and all the fans who stand behind the whole club not just the bits you like - suddenly you're claiming to be a super fan who sticks with the club through thick and thin ... what a two-faced hypocrite you are. Put your money where you fat gob is or give it up ... you're full of shit and your last five posts have just proven that to everyone ... jog on until you've grown a pair.

Jose obviously thought so.
And he would have looked and sounded like an idiot if he’d said otherwise. Of course we’d be stronger with another striker on board. But not just any striker. If we’d got Cavani, Mertems, Vardy, Haaland, etc, I’m sure Jose would have been delighted.

Not sure he’d be as happy with Ighalo or Benteke.

We’ve strengthened the left hand attack with Dutch lad and that allows us to move Son central and not lose too much. We’d lose a lot more just straight replacing Kane with a stopgap.

This Amazon thing will turn out to be the worst episode in our history. There’s chasing a dollar, and there’s this. It’s scandalous to put the club’s reputation up for ridicule for money.

The game’s gone.

Last edited:
And he would have looked and sounded like an idiot if he’d said otherwise. Of course we’d be stronger with another striker on board. But not just any striker. If we’d got Cavani, Mertems, Vardy, Haaland, etc, I’m sure Jose would have been delighted.

Not sure he’d be as happy with Ighalo or Benteke.

We’ve strengthened the left hand attack with Dutch lad and that allows us to move Son central and not lose too much. We’d lose a lot more just straight replacing Kane with a stopgap.
But it looked like we were just chasing after any striker.
I'm happy with Son has the back up, but JM doesn't seem like he has confidence with Son central, hence his desire for another striker.

After weeks of cunting off the club and all the fans who stand behind the whole club not just the bits you like - suddenly you're claiming to be a super fan who sticks with the club through thick and thin ... what a two-faced hypocrite you are. Put your money where you fat gob is or give it up ... you're full of shit and your last five posts have just proven that to everyone ... jog on until you've grown a pair.
No. I'm claiming you're a fucking fraud for suggesting I bet £500 that our attendance will be less than 50k, when I've just shown you that fans will continue to watch their team irrespective of their opinion of the owners.

Sorry mate, but this isn't true about TAA, he has played RB since U16 and he was very highly rated by England coaches (he scored 6 goals in 10 games from RB for the England U19s) and I dont know how you could possibly compare who was more highly rated by national youth coaches when they played different age groups.
He was always highly rated but I have always heard he was a cm at youth level.

Your idea of "SUPPORT" is to cunt off the most successful owners we've ever had .... Newcastle and Utd fans would give their eyeteeth to have Levy in charge ... only sad entitled idiots like you can't see that.

You can support the club and be critical of a player/s or the coach right? So why is the chairman any different?

No. I'm claiming you're a fucking fraud for suggesting I bet £500 that our attendance will be less than 50k, when I've just shown you that fans will continue to watch their team irrespective of their opinion of the owners.
and as I've now repeated for the third time you pick a fair bet - you were the one claiming fans had seen through Levy and I called you out - so stop wanking off and make a bet ... come on you coward

You can support the club and be critical of a player/s or the coach right? So why is the chairman any different?
You can and at times he deserves all the criticisms he gets, but to even pretend for a heartbeat that ENIC and Levy haven't transformed us from a fantastic fan base but a very average football club, into a fantastic fan base with a very, very good football club ... well that's bordering on insane.

Not the owners.

So, according to that people are going to show up no matter what the chairman does....so therefore your views on Levy are basically irrelevant to most fans...

This Amazon thing will turn out to be the worst episode in our history. There’s chasing a dollar, and there’s this. It’s scandalous to put the reputation of the club up for ridicule for money.

The game’s gone.

Having been told some of the amazing shit they've had access too I have to agree Joe ... who the feck thought this was a good idea ... will reserve judgement until it comes out, the Sunderland fly on the wall was really good ... but right now I'm with you it's bloody insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom