West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can you say this?

You must know the facts about why he hasnt had a 'run' of games? Although he has started the last 6? Couple that with his games in the Acn and thats 10. How many games will it take for you to see he doesn't give a shit?
I admit Ade is partially at fault for his inability to get a run of games, specifically for that unspeakable red card. But to say he "doesn't give a shit" doesn't hold water, if anything you get a red like that for getting caught up in the moment trying to do too much, in other words, giving too much of a shit (like Crouch in Madrid).

I don't see a player half-assing it out there, I see an out of form version of the same player who was a big help to us last season: a big striker who works hard to link up play, sets up other players well, but is a sketchy finisher and slightly unlucky.

... that gif is surprisingly very disturbing :adeohshit:
Agreed, reminds me of:
images

Very excited to see how much our tempo picked up when Carroll came on. He's not like any other midfielder we have right now in that his main instinct when he gets on the ball is to pick a pass and keep play moving quickly. That matched with his accuracy really gives me hope that he's going to develop into a player that's a cut above.

Well whenever we play Dempsey up top everyone has a fit. The problem here is that we have one fit striker. AVB has to deal with what he's got and that's all we've got.

No he's not. We have Harry Kane. And believe me a lot of Spurs fans I know wouldn't give a flying fuck if the useless wanker never plays for Spurs again.

That said I reckon he will try and play to his abilities against the scum.

If he doesn't then you will have to cede he is a loss and I am right. Either way I am right this bloke is a drain and we need to release him.

Give me Crouch any day of the week.

No he's not. We have Harry Kane. And believe me a lot of Spurs fans I know wouldn't give a flying fuck if the useless wanker never plays for Spurs again.

If he doesn't then you will have to cede he is a loss and I am right. Either way I am right this bloke is a drain and we need to release him.

Kane's been loaned to Leicester.

Top notch trolling. Top notch.

:crouch:

Harry Kane got loaned out to Leicester City two weeks ago and Crouch is on Stoke.

Really don't understand what you're on about.

Fuck off with your trolling bullshit.

Come up with an argument to what he has achieved for us this season apart from a 5 week holiday fully inclusive in Africa this season and I will think you less a simpleton.
Where did I disagree with that? He has been dire this season -- at times -- but we know what he is capable of.

All I'm saying is that arguing that you prefer Crouch (which...fair enough, opinions are like assholes and all) is one thing, but suggesting we "release" him is another.

Back
Top Bottom