January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we've had the better part of a month to kick tires and find a striker. Leicester is looking at a week to make all the connections needed to replace Vardy.
They'll have a replacement in before us, however they have players who can fill in. Perez and Iheanacho both capable.

At least we've had the better part of a month to kick tires and find a striker. Leicester is looking at a week to make all the connections needed to replace Vardy.
Yet I'll have a bet with you now that if both of us sign a striker, the Leicester fella ends up with more goals/assists than our guy come the end of the season!

I doubt QPR would sell right now in the middle of the season and from what I’ve seen of eze he doesn’t fit the bill of a target man striker that Jose wants.

I agree that we should try and get a deal done though and loan him back for the remainder.

Neither does Moura, and nor do Piatek or Jose though? It was a slightly tongue in cheek remark, But he’s a robust lad who can hold up the ball, create and score goals, and then when Kane’s back he can play instead of bumblers like Lamela, Moura, Alli, Son anywhere one the AM wide forward remits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom