Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Praying for a convincing win, as i always do. Leaving shortly, to get a few beers in beforehand.

Cold, damp, and under the lights. Looking forward to it.

COYS

That the one that comes from Ilford?
Sadly , i know most bus routes that go through Wood Green.
Sure is...

....hang on, are you stalking me 'babe'...?
you-tv-series.jpg

Man U losing Rashford is a hammer blow to them, Wolves I think will run out of steam based on all the early qualifying rounds they played pre season in the Europa and Sheffield United will certainly drop more points as the season goes on.

15 games left, I think we need to set ourselves a target of a minimum 10 wins to secure top 4. That injury to Kane makes it extremely difficult but we still have time to turn it around with a little good fortune and some important wins chalked up.

By the time we were 3 games into our season Wolves had already played 9 competitive games. Will that see them wobble a little bit I wonder?
Agreed - Rashford was on fire and looked like carrying them for the rest of the season.

Man U losing Rashford is a hammer blow to them, Wolves I think will run out of steam based on all the early qualifying rounds they played pre season in the Europa and Sheffield United will certainly drop more points as the season goes on.

15 games left, I think we need to set ourselves a target of a minimum 10 wins to secure top 4. That injury to Kane makes it extremely difficult but we still have time to turn it around with a little good fortune and some important wins chalked up.

By the time we were 3 games into our season Wolves had already played 9 competitive games. Will that see them wobble a little bit I wonder?
No way will we win 10 out of 15 mate

Back
Top Bottom