Watford Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was Dele about yesterday? Angry antics being subbed! It didn't look good on TV. He should grow up, Poch spoiled him.
I think Jose has shown Dele is in his plans but his performances hasn't been good, though he was OK yesterday, his passing wasn't spot on. I think Jose is being patient with him but won't if carries on like this.
I think it was good to see, it shows he cares, a player should be angry when they've been subbed because they haven't been good enough.

Winks offers nothing to us. Yesterday made that plain as day.

Biggest concern is that we look just as clueless tactically as we did in pochettino's last 12 months. Also we have lost the ability to pass. So many of our passes are either sideways, backwards or behind runners. It is genuinely tragic that our best passer is Toby. Weirdly in the first 15mins yesterday we had tonnes of success with the diagonal into son. Then we stopped it. Baffling.

Subbing off lo celso was also bad. Son has totally lost any confidence he was playing with. He has to play through the middle as he has done so effectively when kane has been injured last 2 or 3 seasons. Moura as our cf is just pointless.

What was Dele about yesterday? Angry antics being subbed! It didn't look good on TV. He should grow up, Poch spoiled him.
I think Jose has shown Dele is in his plans but his performances hasn't been good, though he was OK yesterday, his passing wasn't spot on. I think Jose is being patient with him but won't if carries on like this.
Everyone else is the reason Dele is rubbish for 90% of the time he plays football.
Needs shipping off with Eriksen, I’m so fucking over this dead rotten carcass of a team that Jose has been left with.

55 International caps for France says you're wrong ... but hey we all know what you think ...

Who would you want us to buy as a number six?

None of those caps as a DM though. And the tournament they don’t take him to they win.

Diawara, Brozavic, Camavinga. We could have taken a punt on Weigl for 20m.

(Skipp, Marsh, Amos could all have been tried for free)

We had a midfield that had played together for hundreds of hours, now we have a group that has been together for 10 minutes. Of course it will take a bit of time for them to work each other out.

The point is, do we have the right blend in our ranks?

Seemingly not.

Poch has left us (and prev. himself) with a load of #8s that don't compliment each other. Whether that be in his intended diamond, our a tried and tested 4231.

I think dele is frustrated.

His working his butt off but cant seem to effect the game the way we all want him to.

The team has to be creating stuff for him to be effective though and we aren't doing it all that well despite a load of midfielders.

His form will return I'm sure.

I think dele is frustrated.

His working his butt off but cant seem to effect the game the way we all want him to.

The team has to be creating stuff for him to be effective though and we aren't doing it all that well despite a load of midfielders.

His form will return I'm sure.
How long has he been out of form?

Well a while if you dont count his small resurgence when Mourinho arrived.

When Mourinho first came though and we were attacking with confidence and intent dele was on fire.

Maybe his the sort of player who needs the team around him to play well for him to shine?
I find him slow, decelerates the attack, he needs time to decide what to do with the ball, his flicks and mugs rarely productive. I don't know what happened to him, he was excellent when he arrived.
I think he shouldn't be a starter for now. Lucas, Son, LoCelso, Lamela and Gedson are ahead of him.

I find him slow, decelerates the attack, he needs time to decide what to do with the ball, his flicks and mugs rarely productive. I don't know what happened to him, he was excellent when he arrived.
I think he shouldn't be a starter for now. Lucas, Son, LoCelso, Lamela and Gedson are ahead of him.
Maybe but if we can create chances he offers far more of a goal threat than any of those barr son and goals is something we need.

Gedson's not 'ahead' of anyone yet..... Don't be daft. He's only had about 10 touches in total in our colours.

There is no media, commentator, VAR, FA, referee or any other type of conspiracy against Spurs. It's just as supporters we're hyper-sensitive to any decisions not given in our favour.

Watford's penalty was correctly awarded.

PS. We're not blameless in the diving stakes.

To believe that you are either blind, stupid, or fake!

Back
Top Bottom