Watford Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I still remember qualifying for the UEFA after the League Cup win and being over the fucking moon. Like properly gassed.

Proper big clubs played in Europe, regular midweek games against exotic opposition.

2 goals in 120 seconds of injury time against Kaiserslautern and its all over IN THE SECOND FUCKING ROUND.

That was proper Spurs. None of this fucking it up in the first five mins of a Champions League final.

Back then Dr Tottenham was writing prescriptions against fucking nobodies.

Stevie Carr own goal wasn’t it? Sooooo frustrating!!!

Didn't see the game, not going to bother watching the super cut.

I'm not that disappointed with the result, given the form of the two teams and our away form in general its not a bad result, and keeping a clean sheet is a big bonus.

Did Gedson feature and was he any good?

In recent seasons we would be pissed off with the draw but at the minute lets be realistic its a reflection of where we are now.

Didn’t lose, could and should have won it but heyho! We’re deffo looking better.
Guess the goal line one is karma for when we won at Old Trafford all them ye... oh no wait!

I have no issues with our teams performance today! Knew it was going to be tough and it was.

VAR just is not consistent at all. How was Capoue not sent off?
Because there are none as blind as those who choose not to see.

:roseunsure:
Sammy, you're getting less intelligible by the minute. Why is the fact that it's a shot bother you so much? Those are the types of incisive attacks we are bound to see under your boy Mou. Get used to it. the faster you do the less irritated you will become. :pochsmirk:
Why does it bother you that it wasn’t a shot?
The fact you had to say “the stats class it as a shot” says it all

Watched the game in the cold light of morning, and we really weren't that bad .... in terms of technical ability we were miles better than Watford the only thing they really had was physicality, without Sissoko we lack any player in front of the back four who could break down a window let alone a door .... doesn't help when you get a weak referee but even so the numbers off times our players were nudged, pushed, manhandled was ridiculous.

Blakey won't agree but we miss the physical side off Sissoko's game ... it's what Bruno Fernandes would offer ... let's hope Gedson has some fight in him.

Mourinho needs to get them in the gym, put on some muscle, the reason Woolwich are so shit is because they a bunch of pussies we don't want to go down that road.

I'm wondering what the tolerance is on that hawkeye system and when it was last calibrated?

:mourglasses:
tenor.gif

Considering how impotent we are at the moment, I think a point away against an in-form Watford is definitely a plus. They’re a team of spoilers, and lack class. Deeney doesn’t half go over easy for a big bloke. Ben Foster??? Enough said. I have faith in Jose’s ability as a manager.

Watched the game in the cold light of morning, and we really weren't that bad .... in terms of technical ability we were miles better than Watford the only thing they really had was physicality, without Sissoko we lack any player in front of the back four who could break down a window let alone a door .... doesn't help when you get a weak referee but even so the numbers off times our players were nudged, pushed, manhandled was ridiculous.

Blakey won't agree but we miss the physical side off Sissoko's game ... it's what Bruno Fernandes would offer ... let's hope Gedson has some fight in him.

Mourinho needs to get them in the gym, put on some muscle, the reason Woolwich are so shit is because they a bunch of pussies we don't want to go down that road.

How come we've been so shit, not winning away for a year nearly, been getting more bullied and allowing more chances and shots on target with Sissoko playing than we actually did today and against Norwich, without Sissoko?

I agree we need a proper 6 out there, but Sissoko sure as shit isn't one.

(And Bruno Fernandes definitely isn't one, he's an AM)

How come we've been so shit, not winning away for a year nearly, been getting more bullied and allowing more chances and shots on target with Sissoko playing than we actually did today and against Norwich, without Sissoko?

I agree we need a proper 6 out there, but Sissoko sure as shit isn't one.

(And Bruno Fernandes definitely isn't one, he's an AM)
I feel your pain brother.

Back
Top Bottom