Watford Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If find it pretty funny that a year ago, Kane was injured in January.

99% of people were against signing a striker.
A new RB would fix everything back then.

What’s changed for you people who laughed last January at those who wanted one
The fact that we had Big Fer last year?

Brutal!!!
I'm not* just saying this 'cos of how far the ball was over the line, but SURELY if a ball is 99.99999% over the line, it's more IN the goal than out... and the rules SHOULD let it count, no?

Of course we are denied the winner by 3mm. #JustSpursThings
...by a debut signing who had only just come on! Get your ALL your Spursy facts right at least!

*actually I AM just saying this cos of how far the ball was over the line!!

If we don't sign a striker in this window then Mourinho needs shooting as did Pochettino before him.

We should have won, penalty aside and that's even with a 6 out of 10 performance.

We lack players who perform consistently at a level I would expect from our club.

Not sure where we are going. I just hope Mourinho has.
Why blame Mourinho for not signing a striker? He doesn't hold the purse strings.

I can think of one manager who miraculously managed to ploish them for 5 years!
Actually we were garbage in Pochs first season and lost a cup final
Then we were good and finished 3rd in a two horse race and lost a semi
Then we came second while Jose won the PL and we lost a semi
Then we were so so, and lost a few more semis, then we lost a final, the we played for 11 months with the worst league away form in world football, ended up 14th and then he was sacked

Thanks Spurs, what an inspiring start for the weekend.

EOke_uZUUAIOqAY

31 points from 23 matches

Wow

People seemed to love the late 90s so much , well they are coming back

Although we have to pay three times the price to watch it now

Aren’t we lucky

If find it pretty funny that a year ago, Kane was injured in January.

99% of people were against signing a striker.
A new RB would fix everything back then.

What’s changed for you people who laughed last January at those who wanted one
We had Llorente at least. But as soon as he left, we should have signed another. Was stupid not to get a 2nd striker then. Now that hes injured, we need a second striker and its embarassing from Levy and Mourinho to not buy a second striker right away.

We’re 7th

Happy Days

Through seasons of savings the management has successfully taken the team back to the level of about 5 years ago. Still no trophy but got a great stadium and the prettiest coach in the league and right back to where we were in the standing perennial power in mid table

The rule is stupid really- it should be the part of the ball that is in contact with the ground- but I am not biased!

To be fair... The rule is straight forward enough... "All of the ball must cross all of the line".

Tough to take but that's not a goal.

Back
Top Bottom