New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Beavo's not part of the core range.

did anyone try ONe OF Our Own on Saturday? I'm guessing it's still not going to appeal to most on here, looking at comments on the previous page, but it does sound like it's more "british" in style compared to the more hoppy american styles that there other beers tend to have
I had one thought it was OK (I like Neckoil :levyeyes: )
For two pints it came at over £11 so it's one of the dearer ones.

except for benficas stadium which is bigger and markedly similar?

Went there in 2004 with England, bit like the Emirates pretty decent for watching a game, in fact it was easily the best atmosphere of the tournament, but the facilities were utter crap. We were advised to eat and drink in town as there wasn't much around or in the stadium, admittedly that was 15 years ago so it may have had a refit, but believe me apart from 64,000 seats around a pitch underneath it was nothing like NWHL.

Back
Top Bottom