New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch had six years, delivered nothing (silverware wise).

Mourinho has had '6 minutes', any sensible person would reserve judgement for a while yet.

Delivered nothing?!

Fuck me.

He overachieved with this team, he did do much too quick and simply succeeded in raising expectations.

In my opinion, Mourinho isn't going to last much longer than eighteen months here. It was a gamble on Levy's part. Should have stuck with Poch or went for a younger manager.

Hopefully it won't be too long before Levy and ENIC are out the door. One trophy under their tenure. One. That's on them, about time some on here woke the fuck up!

Oh and COYS!

Delivered nothing?!

Fuck me.

He overachieved with this team, he did do much too quick and simply succeeded in raising expectations.

In my opinion, Mourinho isn't going to last much longer than eighteen months here. It was a gamble on Levy's part. Should have stuck with Poch or went for a younger manager.

Hopefully it won't be too long before Levy and ENIC are out the door. One trophy under their tenure. One. That's on them, about time some on here woke the fuck up!

Oh and COYS!
As I said originally, you're an idiot.

(BTW wrong thread for us to get into this discussion, so I'll leave it there)

I was talking to a gooner at work today (yeah, I know, I deserve a ban!).
Anyway, he was asking why we hadn't announced naming rights yet, which drifted into me telling him about some of the detail. Talk about turn green :vert:

I was talking to a gooner at work today
fae0cd9fa66c56264af0526e2be967b5.gif

I personally think neck oil is more of a Lager than an ale.
Don't get these fizzy so called ales
Only issue is I loved Camden Hells but since they teamed up with Woolwich... also nothing close to similar within Beavertown at the stadium.

Missing a trick, quick Google shows Beavo could be promising but isn’t available at the ground.

Poch had six years, delivered nothing (silverware wise).

Mourinho has had '6 minutes', any sensible person would reserve judgement for a while yet.

Delivered nothing!

On peanuts getting us 4 CL qualifications, a CL final and a 2nd place league finish. We ain’t winning anything big with any manager without a huge overhaul of our transfer strategy and funding, that’s not on Poch or Mourinho. That sits with Levy and the board.

Delivered nothing!

On peanuts getting us 4 CL qualifications, a CL final and a 2nd place league finish. We ain’t winning anything big with any manager without a huge overhaul of our transfer strategy and funding, that’s not on Poch or Mourinho. That sits with Levy and the board.

Let that sink in for a minute. We almost won the league and we got to the European cup final.

Huge achievement

Results have really been disappointing at the new stadium. I had such high hopes it would be a fortress. Quite the contrast to last season at White Hart Lane when were unbeaten in league, winning 17 and drawing 2 of 19. Since winning our first really big game there against Man City in European Cup quarter final, defeats to Ajax, Chavs, Dippers, even the Spammers and Newcastle have won here and the Bayern Munich shambles.

Tottenham Hotspur had a presence at the show for the purpose of finding a company who wants to sign on for that naming rights deal. The Bloomberg Business of Sports podcast had Ben Sturner on this week, and he is CEO of Leverage Agency. His company has been commissioned by Tottenham Hotspur to broker the deal. The Tottenham portion of the podcast starts at around 25:30 and has some interesting tidbits:

[Sturner] I’m here with Tottenham, and we’re talking to a lot of the global brands here for the stadium naming rights. We are the agency on record for them. They have the NFL there, they have rugby, music concerts, EPL and Champions League. It’s a massive stadium, with 63,000 seats, but it’s very innovative. Technology is incredible with 5G, and we are looking for a partner with that. Similar to like Metlife Stadium in New York, we’re doing in London.
[Bloomberg] Will that be the most expensive stadium naming rights ever?
[Sturner] Ever. It could be! It can be the most valuable.

Only issue is I loved Camden Hells but since they teamed up with Woolwich... also nothing close to similar within Beavertown at the stadium.

Missing a trick, quick Google shows Beavo could be promising but isn’t available at the ground.
Beavo's not part of the core range.

did anyone try ONe OF Our Own on Saturday? I'm guessing it's still not going to appeal to most on here, looking at comments on the previous page, but it does sound like it's more "british" in style compared to the more hoppy american styles that there other beers tend to have

Back
Top Bottom