Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can you be content? You've said for ages that Dele and Eriksen are shit, but still the worlds best manager seems to thick to understand it
I’m not content. I’ve told you o don’t want them to start.
But I trust the manager to fix it when he has had the time to get stuck into the job and has a fully fit squad to choose from and some of his own signings.

I wont defend the inclusion of Dele and Eriksen in this team. But I’m not going to hysterically have a hissy fit under the circumstances we are in right now

I know we are rightfully hyping up Tanganga but I though Toby and Sanchez were also imperious today, stopped countless chances.
Toby can do better with his clearances, especially the headed ones, but I agree, all 3 of them were immense today.

I'm surprised there isn't more discussion about what an absolute cunt Roberston is. Really bad attempted tackle on Tanganga, kind of an orange card to me. The result didn't look as bad as the one ABua did earlier today but in terms of the action itself it was equally as bad. Did they even have VAR check it?

Not to mention his kick on Toby.

I also never want to hear Liverpool complain about tactical fouling ever again, they did it time and time again (and mostly weren't carded for it).

Oh and the throw in that led to their goal should've been ours.
Typical Martin Atkinson, the old cunt should be in a home FFS!

just not good enough for top 4 this season, not good enough players and so far jose has honestly done nothing to make me feel confident that things are moving in the right direction. I would rather us focus on FA cup and finish 8th and not have to deal with europa next year.

I’m not content. I’ve told you o don’t want them to start.
But I trust the manager to fix it when he has had the time to get stuck into the job and has a fully fit squad to choose from and some of his own signings.

I wont defend the inclusion of Dele and Eriksen in this team. But I’m not going to hysterically have a hissy fit under the circumstances we are in right now

He could at least use GLC who's been fit for quite some time. I don't trust the man to find the best available personal. We haven't won in our last 4 games including likes of Middlesbrough, Southampton and Norwich.

It feels horrible losing against this lot, but there are some positives to take from today. The defence looked better (good debut for Tanganga), our tactical approach was the right one (the execution not that good however, but that's down to some players) and I hope Mourinho realised how much of an improvement Lo Celso is over Eriksen.

I hope some lessons have finally been learned and we can start getting some results from this point on.

Bazza are you getting like BC with Sissoko here? What was your problem with Aurier today?

God help me if I do but I did go into detail with one example of why I’m not keen on him but as I also said he certainly wasn’t our worst performer today
Hes an accident waiting to happen imv but maybe Jose can see potential in him
He can certainly put a cross in and GLC had to score there from his cross which was excellent

Back
Top Bottom