New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah you’re such a lovely guy. Virtually every other post is you calling someone on this forum a cunt.

Cunt.
Factually incorrect you idiot. I've called a few people on here cunts, a few people have called me one. I imagine that cycle will continue, doesn't happen as often as you think though.

Wishing nothing but the worst upon you, you piece of utter shit. Frankly I hope you and everyone you care about dies horribly. Utter cunt.

I only ever really mean it when wankers such as you wish harm on my family.

Factually incorrect you idiot. I've called a few people on here cunts, a few people have called me one. I imagine that cycle will continue, doesn't happen as often as you think though.

Wouldn't waste your time on that mutt Jerry mate. Can't even own his own bullshit.

Just every match day. The last one was embarrassing.

As for that post, yes it was uncalled for and I deservedly got banned for it.

Just every match day. The last one was embarrassing.

As for that post, yes it was uncalled for and I deservedly got banned for it.

Embarrassing is the state of you Jerry.

giphy-50.gif

Criticize the posts themselves instead of insulting the overall quality of someone's posts over and over

It's tiresome and adds nothing to the forums.

Or better yet, don't be a cunt and let shit go?

I’m responding to a cunt trying to insult me. Direct your holier than thou attitude towards them. If he didn’t post that comment I wouldn’t be replying, but yeah it’s me that’s in the wrong.

Fucking hell.

Have you ever read your previous posts? It’s like a parody of a far-right stooge.

Don't worry about him mate, SSY is just someone else's sidekick.

One day he might develop a personality of his own.

Might.

:pochsmirk:

Oh cats are great. Love em. Dogs are alright as well but they require a lot more work.

New stadium. Hopefully we'll generate an actual atmosphere tomorrow, the boys will need it. Fear the worst, hope for the best.

Shouldn't have sacked Poch. I got pelters on here, as well as a ban, for not queueing up to hail Jose as the Second Coming. No need to apologise though, I'm bigger than that.

:pochsmirk:

Harsh.

:pochunimpressed:

In a year's time Poch will likely be managing one of the Manchester clubs and they'll be playing sexy attacking football.

We'll be stuck with the Grumpy One (too expensive to sack), playing turgid shit on a stick football and have to listen to him whinge after every game.

Want to bet on it?
Poch - sexy attacking football ?

What I want is winning football.

Back
Top Bottom