New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know how difficult Veganism can be, One of my kids was Vegan for many years a few years back when there much less choice and availability than there is now. If we ate out the only option was often a plate of chips.

My favourite (genuine) incident occurred when we were in the local for some lunch and the owner asked said Vegan 'can you eat chicken?'

Times have changed.
or wafer thin ham(Denise Royal Family)

Rocket Rocket Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor
Gents, my ST ticket for Liverpool has loaded onto the app.
The Norwich ticket I bought when a member has disappeared?
A ticket for the Middlesbrough Fa Cup replay has appeared??

I know I should speak to the TO, just thought you might have an idea.

It may be something to do with a displacement in the space time continuum?

Sounds odd mate. I would give them a ring. Sounds like they have somehow switched the Norwich ticket for Boro. No idea how that would happen.

Unless you went onto the cup scheme when you took out your ST (Gold ST).

Rocket Rocket Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor
Gents, my ST ticket for Liverpool has loaded onto the app.
The Norwich ticket I bought when a member has disappeared?
A ticket for the Middlesbrough Fa Cup replay has appeared??

I know I should speak to the TO, just thought you might have an idea.
I wouldn't be overly concerned mate. My app was showing 2 tickets, but because I relocate pretty much every match they were United and Wolves I think. Now the Middlesborough one has been added the Wolves one has disappeared. My guess is that the app will only show the next 2 tickets.

It may be something to do with a displacement in the space time continuum?

Sounds odd mate. I would give them a ring. Sounds like they have somehow switched the Norwich ticket for Boro. No idea how that would happen.

Unless you went onto the cup scheme when you took out your ST (Gold ST).
I wouldn't be overly concerned mate. My app was showing 2 tickets, but because I relocate pretty much every match they were United and Wolves I think. Now the Middlesborough one has been added the Wolves one has disappeared. My guess is that the app will only show the next 2 tickets.
Thanks gents. I'll give the TO a ring on Friday for clarity.

I don’t follow. It’s better to have left them to die, yeah?

I’d just leave it. Veganism is a mine field.

Personally I’m a happy carnivore. My priority (rightly or wrongly) is taste first, ethics later. I admit to using the bullshit excuse that without meat eaters most of these animals wouldn’t exist, which is horrible reasoning when pushed further.

I think it’s possible to eat meat and care about animals, which is presumably hypocritical too. It’s a never ending argument.

I don’t follow. It’s better to have left them to die, yeah?
Firstly, please remember, I'm not having a pop at you, or any individual personally.
But people ain't adopting cats because they felt it necessary to save a cat. They've adopted it because you want a cat(in a large % of cases, I would bet. Obviously there are going to be some people whose first instinct is saving kitties, or puppies, and for these people I have nothing but admiration, whether they are vegan, vegetarian, omnivorous or whatever). Where the cat came from is the follow up. They own it. They are keeping an animal captive for Their own selfish reasons.
And those that have started to call the pets what they own "companion animals" know it, which is why they are hypocrites.

Firstly, please remember, I'm not having a pop at you, or any individual personally.
But people ain't adopting cats because they felt it necessary to save a cat. They've adopted it because you want a cat(in a large % of cases, I would bet. Obviously there are going to be some people whose first instinct is saving kitties, or puppies, and for these people I have nothing but admiration, whether they are vegan, vegetarian, omnivorous or whatever). Where the cat came from is the follow up. They own it. They are keeping an animal captive for Their own selfish reasons.
And those that have started to call the pets what they own "companion animals" know it, which is why they are hypocrites.
I’m not a fan of cats, but how exactly do you keep them captive? They roam about all night, and could fuck off anytime they wanted.

Yeah, I'm not gonna participate in this debate any further mate. Just not worth it, especially on a thread about our stadium

intro-1578083011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom