Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We should go as solid as possible but have Son, Lucas and Sessegnon using their pace to counter attack with balls over the top. Someone needs to teach us to run this week though.

At least José was making plenty of sense in his post-match interviews today. He won't stand for this nonsense of only having one senior striker, for example. But the Ndombélé situation is the biggest kick in the **** we've been handed all season.

What situation?

I've seen it in a dream...

4-4. 92nd minute. Eric Dire gifts the ball gently to Salah, then breaks his leg with a late challenge. Red card for Dire, overturned by our good friends at Stockley Park.
Free kick to Spurs. Gazza pings a neat ball to Eriksen, who nutmegs AlexanderArnold then dinks a chip into the penalty box, over Van Dyke's head, where Dele assists it into the top cornerof the net with one of his trademark unnecessarily complicated backfoot flicks. VAR. Was Dele fractionally offside?

...then I woke up.

We need a big reaction. In fact, I EXPECT a big reaction. We will come out firing, and throw everything at them and lose only 2-0. Improvement

Gazza II
Aurier / Toby / Sanchez / Vert
Winks / Dier / GLC
Sissoko / Son / Lamela​

You need at least one Ball Boy in the middle of the Park and one at full back would be a bonus too, doing anything else is potential suicide. Personally I’d play ball boy 2 at DM.

I have been very positive for the most part, but I see nothing other than a loss for us. We won’t be a proper team until next season, too many basic errors from players, weak mentality in big games, and new signings not quite fully settled in yet (getting closer).
2-0 loss.

Back
Top Bottom