Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (26th Dec) (12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No Dier starting and a place in the 11 for Sess... Christmas has come, late?

Looking forward to seeing how this looks on the pitch, but under no illusions that this will be easy as Brighton aren't a bad side nowadays.

From an article in the Guardian way back when we first signed him:

"Ndombele had another problem at Guingamp – a propensity to be slightly overweight – and it was cited among the reasons for the refusal to give him a senior deal. “People told me he could put on weight,” said Philippe Le Maire, who was on the club’s youth staff. “To put it in simple terms – he built his bottom half before the top.”"

Poch warned us that it would take a long time for him to reach the physical standard needed in the PL. He was not wrong about that and Mou has said similar things.

Why would we need to have Tanganga on the bench if Ndombele was fit?
Beats me. Maybe if we get well ahead Jose would like to give Tanganga minutes, to see how he looks?

Brighton have only won 3 games away from home all season. I know they beat us 3-0, but that was more of a reflection on us than it was them. I have seen them since and they are fucking ordinary.

Imagine saying Sissoko that is not a CM but you still play him at CM. :avbshock:

All our midfield options are bad right now. Dier and Ndombele are fat. Winks and Sissoko limited. Wanyama totally irrelevant. Lo Celso not tough enough.

Mou warned us that even though he didn't see him as a CM, Sissoko would have to play there sometimes. We have to find a way to win games any way possible until we can sort out our midfield.

All our midfield options are bad right now. Dier and Ndombele are fat. Winks and Sissoko limited. Wanyama totally irrelevant. Lo Celso not tough enough.

Mou warned us that even though he didn't see him as a CM, Sissoko would have to play there sometimes. We have to find a way to win games any way possible until we can sort out our midfield.
Lol. Lo Celso not tough enough? Who said that? His 10 minutes cameo? How is Lo Celso supposed to show what he can do if he never plays? Ndombele fat? He plays 100x times better as he is now than Sissoko and Dier combined.

Back
Top Bottom