Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (26th Dec) (12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had a feeling Sess would start, most natural replacement for Son. Great that Lamela is on the bench and that Rose is once again sitting in the stands. No surprise that Ndombele is missing, his body is not cut out for English football. Big worries about him now.

I know some people will be irritated that the back 4 hasn't changed but consistency in selection is the only answer to our issues back there. Poch kept fiddling and it just made things worse. We have to demand better from those individuals not keep chopping and changing our defense every time they make a mistake. Just a little more alertness and we don't concede either of those goals against Chelsea.

EMtbDAHWoAAUmcx.jpg:large

ndombele is looking like a car crash of a transfer so far.

I’ve gone from being frustrated that Moura got no opportunities to annoyed that he’s getting nothing but.

Anyway, COYS.

Assuming Ndombele is injured.

I’ve got a bad feeling about today.
We badly need to sort the midfield out in January. These constant rotations of Winks, Dier and Sissoko isn’t anywhere near good enough.
Fear we’ve spunked £65m on someone whos never going to be off the treatment table and what’s the point in Lo Celso?
Hope I’m proven wrong but Potter has Brighton playing to their strengths, something we used to be good at.
Early goal would settle the nerves but we really need to pick it up in terms of performance, last few outings have been well below par

Back
Top Bottom