Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

why their immediate family??

if your cousin did this at a game then Tottenham issues you a ban for life it would make no sense.

collective punishment is generally only done in totalitarian societies like North Korea, under no circumstances could I support it.

Cousins are not immediate family.

We need to do something to root out these half-heads

If the alleged racist event took place, I am 100% sure the club will find the culprit(s). The CCTV system monitoring the crowd is state of the art, covers every section of the ground and is very high resolution.

Of-course, it cannot record every individuals voice, but if it was someone saying something, then how any player on the pitch would have heard it is beyond me. There was so much booing going on, you would never have heard an individual above that. If it was actions, then the CCTV will catch it.

I am not saying it did not happen, but lets wait to see what the player says he heard/saw. Emotion were high and perhaps things were misinterpreted.

The twats chucking stuff on the pitch will be receiving a ban for sure..

They are the people that are coming up with shit like "check your priviledge" and the gender pay gap and all this other divide and conquer bullshit that is plaguing the Country. And they might not have a building but they are everywhere on Social media and in our Universities. It's becoming a real problem that needs addressing.

But this is a football forum so apologies for bringing it up, just winds me the fuck up

you think the gender pay gap is okay?

Ask Rudiger which part of the ground it was supposed to have come from, then speak to every single person in that section, if they heard it then they need to say who it was. If they din't hear a thing then we are owed an apology.
He knows where they were in the stadium fuck me they can find serial killers, rapists & armed robbers after the crime with very little clues! So in a full football stadium with I take it CCTV in operation in every part of the ground and on a major sports network won’t be to difficult surely? But they’d better follow this up they made a song and dance about and made it an issue.....or was this more because it is was Tottenham Hotspur.

As an aside, we had a cracking email through from our global HR team (big financial services company) setting out the gender pay analysis that had concluded that women were paid, on average, about $.5 more, per hour, than men.

They then went on to say they will continue to make sure women are fairly represented.

I actually couldn't give a fuck, more power to them, but the cognitive dissonance is truly special.

Anyway, today was fucking awful.
Fucking insane! That's interesting, mate. I'm always interested in anecdotes like that. Cheers.

I do care about these things because of my innate desire for real fairness. "Fairness" as conceived of in modern sociopolitics just seems like inverted overcompensation to me -- overcorrection if you want to be charitable, but I don't think that's what its proponents really believe.

I don't blame you for your zen attitude though. This stuff ain't changing whether we want it to or not.

Back
Top Bottom