Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you see or hear anybody being racist on the Sky Cameras? Because I didn't.

And forgive me for not taking Rudger's word for it, First of, as others have said he might have misheard it. Secondly he's Chelsea do we trust him?

I'll give our fans the benefit until I see or hear it on the camera's, at which point I will utterly condemn it.
I meant that WHATEVER was said, or thrown, has given the 'holier than thou' media a brush to tar us with...
The stupidity is in giving Rudiger ANYTHING to bleat to the ref about... not saying it was racist, but it was clearly SOMETHING!

.I for one was calling every Chelsea player a fucking NAZI.... and I KNOW that's not true... but I don't see clolur in my wild accusations... only the 40+ years of history of their Zeig Heiling racist fans... and questioning why ANY modern day player of colour would want to play for that despicable Nazi fan ba$e
...oh hang on... maybe it's the ££££ signs in their eyes!

If you take Levys interview at face value from this week then we shouldn't expect anything.à
Key points from that interview were "If we were guaranteed top four every season it would be boring" and "The obsession with spending money in England needs to stop, it doesn't happen overseas."
Like I said in the Levy Out thread. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Happy to have his snout in the trough and gobble up the tv billions and post world record breaking profits.
Not so keen on spending the money where it matters to the fans.

Talk about wanting your cake and eating it!

And his comment about overseas clubs not spending money is bullshit of the highest order.
Does he really ecpect us to swallow that? No doubt most will!

Side note. I was so angry when the match ended I tried to stay away, but if any of out supporters were making racist chants they should be banned for life from all grounds.

Fuck me, we are supposed to be better than that!

I meant that WHATEVER was said, or thrown, has given the 'holier than thou' media a brush to tar us with...
The stupidity is in giving Rudiger ANYTHING to bleat to the ref about... not saying it was racist, but it was clearly SOMETHING!

.I for one was calling every Chelsea player a fucking NAZI.... and I KNOW that's not true... but I don't see clolur in my wild accusations... only the 40+ years of history of their Zeig Heiling racist fans... and questioning why ANY modern day player of colour would want to play for that despicable Nazi fan ba$e
...oh hang on... maybe it's the ££££ signs in their eyes!

I thought we still operated on a "innocent until proven guilty" basis in this country. And as nobody has shown me any evidence yet they are innocent.
Rudiger saying he was abused is not sufficient evidence, somebody show me a camera angle or a soundbite of our fans making monkey noises and I'll accept I'm wrong.

Ok let's start:

Gazza - He has saved us multiple times, but WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? The definition of a brainfart, schoolboy error.
Jan,Toby and Dav - Not at fault for anything today
Aurier - I'm sick of him. It's becoming as bad as Trippier in his last season. That clearance that gave them the corner for their first goal was a disgrace, and so was the performance after that.
Sissoko - He can run, he can dribble (or try to), but he is scared as fuck of the ball. He just doesn't make himself available, which makes us play the long ball. Also, why the fuck aren't you closing in on Willian when you know he's going to take a shot?
Dier - Done. Get him out. Be lucky if someone like Sunderland take him, he's that shite.
Dele - Not much service, but he didn't make himself available as well. Too many heavy touches, same as the game v Wolves.
Son - Idiot. Enough of the bollocks that "he's a good guy". He's an idiot. Hope we don't appeal the decision and let him serve his ban, hopefully with a fine as well.
Lucas - Not good enough for the first team. We can't rely on an "on again, off again" winger, and that's all that he is. Thanks for that Amsterdam performance, but that was a once in a lifetime.
Harry - Not on his game. No service. Misplaced passes. Just a shit performance.
Eriksen -How the fuck is he picked before GLC is beyond me.Same as Dier, never want to see him in a Spurs shirt again.
Ndombele - Bright spark. Do some magic, take him to FuckKnowsWhere, and fix his fitness issues.
Rose - Meh.
José - He fucked it up. The players fucked it up for him as well, but he fucked it up. Why oh why are you starting with Dier and Sissoko? I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but it clearly didn't work. A major part of the blame lies on him.

Can we make top 4? I honeslty don't give a flying fuck, because there is a much bigger problem now. As Tottenham fans, majority of us haven't had much to celebrate over the years, because we've not won much. But, we have always been proud of being Tottenham fans. Why? Because we were accepting of everyone. We've never cheated on our history like Woolwich did, we've not had a "sugar daddy" like Citeh did, and we've not had racist cunts in our fanbase like Chelsea did. Until now. Whoever were those 1/2/5/10/100 fans that racially abused today, they deserve to be sent in a prison with mostly black people , and be taught a lesson.

The defeat hurt today, definetely, and for me personally this has been one of the worst days of my life, even without Tottenham losing, but,this defeat doesn't hurt nearly as much as the fact that some of my pride of being a Tottenham supporter died today. Hopefully we go onwards and upwards from now on. YIDS! YID ARMY!

The ‘violent’ intent was there, he pulled out in the last second but it was clear what he was doing. Without var he could’ve got away with it but he’s an idiot for even putting himself/our team in that situation.

Considering the momentum we had going until the sending off and holding them to 2 with 10 men, we could have got something out of that match.
Idiot yes. Violent no.

If the player reacted differently by say, standing his ground and pointing at Son then it's a yellow.

The fact that CHELSEA.... FUCKING CHELSEA are reporting Spurs fans for RACISM tells you how far football has fallen...

Or does us having to endure; "HISSSSSSSSSS.... ZEIG HEIL, GAS THE FUCKING JEWS, .... and SPURS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO AUSCHWITZ" for the best part of 50 years not fucking count?

Jesus fucking Christ, you couldn't make it up!!

So much Hateing Dier and Sissoko......... Dier I fully understand. I dont think he is up to playing in the EPL. But Sissoko....... He ran himself to the ground. He is the only player in the first half that even tried. Son, Lucas, and Kane rely on balls from the midfield. Most Deli Ali. Today he was playing further back than Dier.

Today its all on Mourin-tino. He hasn't changed anything about our midfield. He brings Eriksen on to try fix things. He keeps Ndombele, the only player who boosts our midfield, until the 73rd minute. And just to make sure he seals it off by bringing on Rose.

His tactics remind me off the stubborness of the coach we just sacked

No, it's worse. Under Mourinho we show no intent of attacking football. United, Wolves and today we have been clueless and absolutely no signs of a gameplan.

So, proof again that our players are really about the standard of Mid Table. Every single one of us needs to ask the club what on Earth they were scouting in the summer transfer window. Spending record amounts on bang average players who subsequently can’t get a game. It’s obvious midfield is a huge problem and we fix that by signing two CM who really are in the shadow of an ageing Willian & Mason amount. Actually not even good enough to be on the pitch to be in the shadows. It’s laughable and It’s shocking really how inept the clubs recruitment has been.

i posted earlier that it’s a mental as well as physical game and Chelsea just own us mentally, plain and simple. And it goes all the way to the boardroom where Levy has been schooled by Chelsea in the past. It could have been 1994, 2004 or whenever really, the majority of the time our club is Chelsea’s bitch. I am utterly utterly sick of it. And pretty sick of Levy and his ownership too.

Last edited:
I thought we still operated on a "innocent until proven guilty" basis in this country. And as nobody has shown me any evidence yet they are innocent.
Rudiger saying he was abused is not sufficient evidence, somebody show me a camera angle or a soundbite of our fans making monkey noises and I'll accept I'm wrong.
Clearly summit was thrown... we all saw it... but it wasn't necessarily a RACIST plastic cup... although unfortunately it WAS a WHITE plastic cup!

Well what can I say about that, we looked void of all ideas, but no matter how shit we were we gifted them a pen and played with 10 men and it only ended 2-0 , I really hope Jose shows us he has a set of bollox and drops who ever isn’t up to scratch , what worries me is danny rose as a impact sub ? Is he trying to put him in the shop window or something ? Still least the amazon documentary will be good

I've never really understood that phrase.

What exactly are you supposed to do with cake, other than eat it?
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom