Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (7/12/19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chuffed to bits with that....

Expected a real tough grind of a game, yet clean sheet and f-i-v-e sweet goals!

Hope all those who attended had a blast!

Marchin' on!

COYS :tobyarm:

Best I have seen us play in a year, since Everton probably. We were much better in defence; still a bit of a way to go, but we didn't allow them a chance in the second half. Obviously the plaudits will go to Kane and Son, which is much deserved; however, Dier was my man of the match. Closed everything down, must have had double figures in tackles and his passing was decent. Very happy.

Dier has been decent tbh

:levyeyes:
Yeah, but with Burnley in town he was amongst his equine brethren. Not sure I would take this display as anything to base 'improvement' on. But as you say he was "decent". And I hope that booking was retaliation for that nasty ankle bit on Harry.

Kane was superb, Dele looked a bit tired today. Moura was full of energy, Sissoko scored lovely goal, Dier wasn't that bad today. Our back 4 and goal keeper did well.

Back
Top Bottom