Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quality player, but he'll cost an arm and a leg, especially if Villa stay up.

Villa's P&L shows a deficit at the moment of -£265,174, 189. This will surely be going up after a summer that saw them spend £133.74m and not get a penny back on outgoings.

They have only just got into the PL and are already -£398,914,189m in debt. If they get relegated they'd surely have to sell. All of that debt and they have already sold off their stadium so that's yet another asset they can't cushion the blow with. I'm not 100% sure about their current FFP issues after the new owners took over but they spent big and their debt isn't a million miles away from the likes of Chelsea & look at what they have to show for it compared to Villa.

There's this concept that has been developed called training, it's quite clever as it gets players up to a certain level of fitness. It also helps players develop an understanding of their role within the team and learn the runs of their teammates and visa Versa.
So training adapts players to Premier League. I'm sure after 4 months of training with Poch the fitness levels are the biggest problem. Look, I understand that Morinho wants to play it safe and go with the experienced crowd. But this bullshit about adapting is just that. Bullshit. Give them 15 minutes each game, that'll adapt them much quicker than keeping them on the bench.

So training adapts players to Premier League. I'm sure after 4 months of training with Poch the fitness levels are the biggest problem. Look, I understand that Morinho wants to play it safe and go with the experienced crowd. But this bullshit about adapting is just that. Bullshit. Give them 15 minutes each game, that'll adapt them much quicker than keeping them on the bench.
But yeah, just ignore what the coaches and the players say, they must be talking absolute bullshit.

This is another thing Poch was criticised for, integrating signings slowly - which is/was partly justified criticism.

Weird how a new voice saying / doing the same doesn't get the same reaction from fans though.

These are players that Mourinho doesn’t know. Our established players he knows from years of managing against them in the PL and trying to sign some of them. Of course he will need more time to assess the new summer signings and whether they fit into his plan.

Poch has much less of an excuse for not using them because they were his signings, he wanted them and he should have known them well enough to use them properly.

He can go back, he is on loan. He is very lightweight and being shoved away too easily. Let's be honest, so far not PL material.

Edit. Unless there is condition to buy.
We are obligated to buy him if we reach any form of European football. If we don't we still have an option.
He said farewell to Betis. This is a purchase disquised as a loan

It was a joke man. Lighten up. I'm not making fun of anyone. I bet you're a riot at parties... You may want to go check my post history and see how I constantly make jokes on myself about being an inbred southerner. And if you are gonna call me an asshole at least do it in my native language. I had to put 'arsehole' into google translate just to see what it meant.
Apologies Alabama. I was out of order.

Brought in as an Eriksen replacement, so no need to play as there’s no place at the moment. Also, N’Dombele is falling apart after 30minutes in a real league: probably the same for Lo Celso.

looks okay when he’s on, mind...

Well quite. If you think that this is fair game for humour I’d happily go along with it, but that would mean I can call you Americunts. And I know you don’t want to hear this, but not everyone likes to belittle other countries with a deliberate ignorance of their collective description. Basically, what is it with you cunts? Are you born arseholes, or is it something you’re taught?
I would argue that very few developed countries do not have a reputation for being assholes.

The Canadians are alright. Everyone else is just kind of an asshole.

I find it funny after 12? days and 3 games, how anyone could think appeasing 1 players game time demands could even be compared with the importance of putting sides out that gave us the best chance of winning the games.

If we keep winning games - I couldn't give a fuck if he doesn't appear for us again.

Reality is - he will get games, and will have to earn a regular starting place.
I look forward to seeing it.

Back
Top Bottom