UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone think that with a little work, Sissoko could become a worthy successor to Dembele, or is it just beyond reach for him?

ColorlessShorttermFoxhound-size_restricted.gif

APOLOGIZE!
TEAM MOURINHO SINCE DAY ONE

apply by email or telephone

If you would've told me in 2014 that we'd make the CL knockout stage three straight years, before the end of the decade, I would've laughed in your face.

Amazing feeling.

Just sitting in the Market Place, enjoying a pizza and a fruity cider.
With regard to the game, relief we came through reasonably unscathed.
Kudos to Jose for making a change so quickly, even though I wasn't keen on his choice for sub. But Eriksen showed more commitment in this game than he has in a season and a half, so credit where credit's due, he played well.
Serge, Davy, the two Harrys and Moussa played well. But MOTM without a shadow of a doubt was Dele, head and shoulders.

Does anyone think that with a little work, Sissoko could become a worthy successor to Dembele, or is it just beyond reach for him?

I think it's better to let Sissoko be Sissoko and not try to play him like Dembele. As a footballer he will never be as good as Dembele, but I still love him for what he brings to the team. Versatile and energetic player.

When he came on the dynamic changed. Olympiakos were fucking afraid of him to be honest. He started bullying the game. Well done, the moose.

He’s still poor with the ball at his feet, but whatever, I’m drunk and happy.

Back
Top Bottom