UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Airfixx Airfixx get a fucking life you utter turd.

8aUFzLX.jpg

Says the man who just said he still misses Poch after a turn around like that.
What did you miss?

Dele doing fairy flicks on the halfway line?
Or was it the sideways passing and 74 minute pointless subs?

Gazza passing to Rose in our area?

Hopefully Maureen will notice what a goal hanging , tap in merchant Kane is, who contributes nothing to the team effort and drop his sorry arse.
Say what you like about West Ham supporters, but they can recognise a no mark shirker when they see one.
Them and Lineker

Make sammy happy
I wonder what the world looks like
when you are dumb enough to believe that was a serious post............

I said this to all my cunt friends who support utd who moaned about the style of football he played there. Our squad is 10x better than theirs. we have genuine quality. Mourinho is a winner. He always does what it takes to win. I really appreciate our direct play in the last 2 games. No more fucking about with it needlessly. Get it up to kane, son, moura and alli. Once ndombele and lo celso are firing we could be in for a hell of a run. The kind of runs we went on in the pochettino prime.

If we can eliminate dier and winks then I'd be confident of a top 4 finish at the absolute minimum..

Back
Top Bottom