UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love how he changed it quickly with the Dier sub, you could see that 2 games in short succession he was well off the pace.

I was never worried their, there is something about this manager just instills me with calm

Wonder if we get more money from Amazon for making games more dramatic ?:levywhoa:
Maybe it's all a script they are acting out. Make all games entertaining. Coasting 3-0 up at West ham so let them score 2 to add some drama. Give these Greeks a 2 goal head start. Throw in Betrayal as the boss takes off his favourite early on. Give the ball boy a cheeky cameo role. Then.........

Love how he changed it quickly with the Dier sub, you could see that 2 games in short succession he was well off the pace.

I was never worried their, there is something about this manager just instills me with calm

I got a notification on my sofascore app when Olympiakos made the 0-2 and it just didn't worry me at all. Mourinho isn't going to sit idly by and do nothing and look what he did with the Dier sub. Changed the game.

Well lost my voice shouting tonight. Atmosphere was class as always but we are a top bunch of cunts in that stadium. All in all I will say two things. Dier is done his pace is League 1. Second I don’t know what Jose has said to Alli but fuck me he is playing well! #COYS

Aurier has always been a talented player, he just switches off in games, like a pre-Poch Walker, the talent is there it’s whether he takes it.

my only concern for me is DM, Dier seems to have become immobile and we need a mobile DM, our defence looks unprotected.

Think of how often all of us were begging for a sub at 75 minutes. Then moura would get brought on in the 85th minute.

I fucking loved that sub. Even better it was dier. Ndombele and Sissoko would be my preferred cm pairing. Winks and dier worst players by a long way. Rose shite too as usual. Everyone else positive except gazza who was at fault for their first goal.

Maybe it's all a script they are acting out. Make all games entertaining. Coasting 3-0 up at West ham so let them score 2 to add some drama. Give these Greeks a 2 goal head start. Throw in Betrayal as the boss takes off his favourite early on. Give the ball boy a cheeky cameo role. Then.........
Does that mean we enact a 2-7 revenge twonking in Munich?

I got a notification on my sofascore app when Olympiakos made the 0-2 and it just didn't worry me at all. Mourinho isn't going to sit idly by and do nothing and look what he did with the Dier sub. Changed the game.
Agreed Poch would t have changed things until the 83rd minute. Then he would have taken Kane off and put Skipp on! Jose grips games and because of this he turned around for us!

Huge feel good evening tonight. Great atmosphere in the second half. The opposition are utter shit. Make Spam look as good as like... I dunno... Fulham? Midweek games in whatever competition are class. Novelty wearing off makes it all more bearable. Even had time for some half decent food and a bucket of Neck Oil beforehand.

We should go all out for this competition. Jose has time to make us more evil and clinical.

Still miss Poch.

Confused but happy.

COYS.

2 goals down and I had the belief we could turn this around. The players look more motivated and we're more positive in the way we're playing. Still a long way to go until all the issues are sorted out though.

Back
Top Bottom