Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're lying. Poch didn't said in way you did.

You said not anyone can be winner or have that mentality in life. Pathetic thing to say. One thing is that being said in football sense, completely different in sense of someone's life.

Get your shit together. I hope you aren't such a prick in real life.

What the fuck are you banging on about?

I said

" I attack these supporters because they are weak, the ones just happy with us being better than we were 10 years ago and thankful that we aren't shit anymore, it's a loser mentality and the fact people react to it in such a negative way only proves to me that it clearly strikes a nerve with them, that's ok, we can't all have a winning mentality, a mentality that strives for more, we can't all be brave."

Being brave was sacking the manager and moving on to Jose, I said nothing about life did I? I am talking about sports, READ WHAT I WRITE.

Some of our supporters wanted to keep Poch because it was comfortable, they are afraid of change, afraid of having someone in charge that might have a winning mentality because they can't relate to him or he isn't the cuddly personality that they want.

Point to me where I said that about life?

Also, Poch said this (one of many "brave" quotes, his whole book is about it) :

"You need to be brave. Being brave is the most important thing and take risks. I think it’s a moment that the club needs to take risks and tries to work, if possible, harder than the previous season to be competitive again, because every season will be more difficult.”

If he didn't consider himself to be brave, he wouldn't be making statements like this would he? Otherwise he would be saying "Both myself and the club need to be brave."

It's not "psychopathic" to consider oneself brave, bravery is also not a bad quality to have.

Last edited:
It’s a shame you didn’t quote my post the following day.

Again, what have you won?

I never said I have won anything, my point is that Mourinho is a winner and there is nothing wrong with having a winning mentality or being brave and confident but having a loser mentality does nothing for the club, accepting mediocrity does nothing for the club.

I think some of our fans seem to be insulted by it clearly as that's the one thing that seems to bother them about Mourinho.

I am sure they won't give a shit if we win a trophy though.

That fact that you had such a whiney meltdown about him and threatened to give up on the club because if his appointment speaks volumes about your emotional maturity.

As much as I wanted Poch gone and doubted Levy and our owners ambitions I never once said I would walk away from the club, quite the opposite, I would never walk away from the club, irrespective of good or bad decisions being made because the club ALWAYS COMES FIRST.

I never said I have won anything, my point is that Mourinho is a winner and there is nothing wrong with having a winning mentality or being brave and confident but having a loser mentality does nothing for the club, accepting mediocrity does nothing for the club.

I think some of our fans seem to be insulted by it clearly as that's the one thing that seems to bother them about Mourinho.

I am sure they won't give a shit if we win a trophy though...
I like Mourinho.

I have a problem with you calling Poch a loser. Be grateful you cunt. You wouldn't have this winner Mourinho if Poch didnt do the job.

I am sure they won't give a shit if we win a trophy though.

That fact that you had such a whiney meltdown about him and threatened to give up on the club because if his appointment speaks volumes about your emotional maturity.

As much as I wanted Poch gone and doubted Levy and our owners ambitions I never once said I would walk away from the club, quite the opposite, I would never walk away from the club, irrespective of good or bad decisions being made because the club ALWAYS COMES FIRST.
You never had a meltdown over Spurs? Not once? Well in that case you’re a pretty cold hearted fish - which was my original point.

If you’ve spent 1/20th of the money or 1/20th of the the miles covered following Spurs that I have, you might want to rethink that statement. So the next time you want to call me a ‘fickle shit supporter’ please think again. You’re out of your depth here.

Funny because you seem to think it's ok when you call others support into question, don't like it so much when it's thrown your way do you?

When someone threatens to walk away from their club for showing ambition because they have the emotional maturity of a two year old, yeah, I consider them a shit supporter.

You may have spent millions on the club, makes no difference whatsoever, I have spent in excess of £10000 easy on watching our matches the last 30 years, unfortunately I have a heart arrhythmia that prevents me attending games now.

However, one thing I have NEVER done is threatened to walk away from the club, even during the absolute shittest of times, so yeah, it makes me believe you're a shit supporter for saying things like that, either that or you can't control your emotions.

Quite frankly you come across as borderline psychopathic. Are you a winner? Are you brave? Because it isn’t normal to confer those attributes on oneself.

You're talking to one of the "Hugo was being a pussy" 'camp'.
#HardToThaMuthafuckin'Corrrre! :llorishuh:

Last edited:
Not with me. Family and friends - then club.

I don't know why you feel the need to keep saying that LOL, that's obvious isn't it? It's a football club, insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

You spend your entire life on this forum dictating to others how they should live, being pedantic and picking them apart and yet it's all projection.

I barely post on here in comparison to you my friend so you can keep on projecting about how you put family first etc, whilst you do that, I am going to put my phone down and put you on ignore again, like I have for the last month and actually spend some time with mine.

Good luck mate.

You're talking to one of the "Hugo was being a pussy" 'camp'. :llorishuh:

Hugo is weak, full stop.

I know that because only a pussy drink drives, sorry if that offends you.

I said I felt bad for him being injured but the way he reacted was over the top and frankly I felt like it was a reaction of a man trying to hide because he knew he made a complete fuck up moments before.

You might not like that because it upsets you but that's my opinion

To be honest it's comments like that which I hate. Maybe because it's him and we know what he's like, he's always had the arrogance to come out with stuff like this all his career. But the reason why I don't like it is literally 2mins previously he was telling everyone he was "humble". And so many Spurs fans used that as material to wank over and say that he's a changed man. LOL

I think it’s just his sense of humour

I really don’t think ‘humble’ is in his vocabulary

I like Mourinho.

I have a problem with you calling Poch a loser. Be grateful you cunt. You wouldn't have this winner Mourinho if Poch didnt do the job.

I said he didn't have the mentality of a winner and he couldn't get us over the line.

I never said he was a loser, I am very grateful for everything he did for us.

You really need to start reading what I write instead of injecting your shitty agenda into everythng because you're defensive over our previous manager.

Funny because you seem to think it's ok when you call others support into question, don't like it so much when it's thrown your way do you?

When someone threatens to walk away from their club for showing ambition because they have the emotional maturity of a two year old, yeah, I consider them a shit supporter.

You may have spent millions on the club, makes no difference whatsoever, I have spent in excess of £10000 easy on watching our matches the last 30 years, unfortunately I have a heart arrhythmia that prevents me attending games now.

However, one thing I have NEVER done is threatened to walk away from the club, even during the absolute shittest of times, so yeah, it makes me believe you're a shit supporter for saying things like that, either that or you can't control your emotions.
So you’ve never said to a mate in the pub after being carved up by Bolton or fucking Charlton ‘I’m fucking done with this club’ only to forget about it a few hours later and start looking forward to the next game?

Nobody actually means it - it’s not a real threat ffs anymore than my outburst the other day. Christ you talk about controlling your emotions when watching Spurs? Yes, mate, I’ll happily admit that I find it difficult sometimes - and do you know why? Because I fucking care.

If you want to pin me down for all time for a load of shit I wrote after having too much to drink, then go for it. I’m not taking lessons on how to support Spurs from you or anyone else.

I’m sorry to hear about your heart condition btw.

Last edited:
You never had a meltdown over Spurs? Not once? Well in that case you’re a pretty cold hearted fish - which was my original point.

Of course I do, that's why I wanted Poch out for months, that's why I questioned levy and our owners, that's why I get pissed off about results (something which you criticised me for just a few weeks ago when you were trying to play the high and mighty ("football doesn't mean anything blah blah blah") which funny enough you are now doing a 180 on to justify your own emotional outburst lol, for someone with a self professed "IQ of 150" you don't seem that switched on.

I have never threatened to walk away, that's the difference between me and you Joe.

Anyway, like I said, I am done with this, putting you back on ignore and my phone down, not wasting my evening responding to you.

Back
Top Bottom