West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was running a bar in Spain at the time and had a load of Spammer mates I used to play footie with in for the game. The fucking scenes after them all giving it the bigun at every goal they scored to lose like that lol fucking priceless.

When tevez scored that free kick (which was never a fucking free kick in the first place I might add) I kicked a shelf under the bar and broke about 50 pint glasses..

Needless to say I had the last laugh though;)
They are great when loads are together ,ain't they? It's like a Harry Enfield sketch..

I’m scared and excited in equal measures.

If Jose pulls off our first prem away win of the season after two days of training then he is a mastermind.
Good post. I'm so sorry to see our fellow supporters turning on each other at a time we should be really excited about our future. We're all in this together fellas. Let's start arguing tomorrow after we see the game.

20 reasons to laugh at West Ham.

1) They are West Ham
2) They have only ever won 4 trophies.
3) They haven't won a trophy for 39 years
4) They think they are our rivals
5) Their all time hero (Noble) has NEVER managed to get in some shitty England squads
6) They rent an athletics stadium
7) They sing about pretty bubbles..
8) Their Training ground is worse than some non-league clubs.
9) They won a couple of games early this season and were talking of Top 4.
10) They haven't finished above us for years.
11) They got dumped out of Europa qualifiers by Astra Goo Goo TWICE.
12) They got dumped out of the league cup 4-0 to Oxford.
13) They have to keep that stadium for another 95 years.
14) They signed Jack Wheelchair.
15) In the last 3 seasons they finished 35 ,41 & 19 points behind us. (95 points)
16) The only time they go to Europe is on their Holidays.
17) They are run by Karren Brady
18) They have a bubble making machine like the ones used at kids parties.
19) They have a Boys of 86 reunion even though they won NOTHING that year.
20) They are West ham.
Number 11

:pocheyes:

This is where this so-called truce is laughable... A few of you have picked a few people to extend an olive branch to... Beyond that it's business as usual.

The sycophantic pat on the back you and Borodin55 Borodin55 afforded the resident troll is completely nauseating and at best delusional.

No-one's addressing anything at a behavioural level.... You included. It's bullshit

I debate/call Scott out on the basis of his view of our club..... I don't pepper the forum with nonsensicle disagrees just to get a rise out if people.

Lol.... Same old Baz.

Look at you... Can't wait to pile in on Col_McCafferty Col_McCafferty even though it had nothing to do with you.

You're a snide. Fuck you and your kind.
I read some posts in here and sometimes have to look around and check that I'm still in an adult football forum and haven't accidentally wandered into a junior school playground.
There's a lot of poison going on. I thought we were here to exchange ideas and debate our opinions. Not hurl insults at each other. I've never intentionally insulted someone and I don't think B55 has either. Baz seems like a reasonable intelligent guy as does Aifixx. Can't we disagree in a more civilised way? It's getting like the footballing version of "Lord of the Flies " in here.

Good post. I'm so sorry to see our fellow supporters turning on each other at a time we should be really excited about our future. We're all in this together fellas. Let's start arguing tomorrow after we see the game.
Because it's not a genuine single emotion.

Genuine in the sense of not having other real emotions cloud your opinion. It's easy to state something when there is no conflict but this week, when you put it all together, it's very disruptive. Love, hate, pride, betrayal and optimism all in the pot here.

Stand up and pull your pants down in a restaurant if it helps. We will not stand bail.

There's a lot of poison going on. I thought we were here to exchange ideas and debate our opinions. Not hurl insults at each other. I've never intentionally insulted someone and I don't think B55 has either. Baz seems like a reasonable intelligent guy as does Aifixx. Can't we disagree in a more civilised way? It's getting like the footballing version of "Lord of the Flies " in here.
Fuck of Piggy

:dierpochhug:

I won't say don't worry because you naturally will between now and your appointment but try not to let your mind wander into places it has no right to be.
Listen carefully to what he says and ask any questions you have. Better to have them answered than bring them back home in your head.
I sincerely wish you well and hope that all goes okay. I was in exactly the same place as yourself a year ago and totally understand your concerns.
Take care.....
And stay away from WebMD and similar sites. They are totally useless and dangerous. You're going to be ok.

Can you put that through Google translate?
French - Ils parlent bollocks couramment.

German - Sie reden fließend Blödsinn.

South Korean - 그들은 유창한 볼록을 말하고 있습니다 (geudeul-eun yuchanghan bollog-eul malhago issseubnida)

Spanish - Están hablando bollocks fluidos.

...and especially for Poch - Eles estão falando besteiras fluentes.

Back
Top Bottom